  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I see: Basic Supplementary Belville City Radio Control X-Treme Res-Q Insectoids Spaceport Ninja Knight's Kingdom Adventurers Rock Raiders Star Wars Classic Star Wars Episode I Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Trains Model Team Artic Football (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.391)

  Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

(...) How about a bit of perl that checks for @lego.com, gets the IP, and cross-references it with the RIPE whois database to make sure it is a legitimate lego address? (ie, registered to the person who does the registering for lego - which seems to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.391)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

I'm pretty sure that the car couldn't have been built outside of Lego. Consider all of those yellow "axles" (both flexible and normal). All of the flexible ones I've seen in real sets have little ridges near the ends. I don't see any ridges in the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) Hi, I called my local Lego office on yesterday and they confirmed the set-up of an Lego office in New York. They told me also that the Lego World Shop will be closed for several months (as you all knew) and that there be **NO Lego Service (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  News from Lego, via email

A while ago I sent an email to lego, sugessting a Civil War theme. I got a reply yesterday: Re: Civil War Lego Idea From:Markscriv@lego.com To:TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com Dear Mr. Rudy, Thank you for your interest in Lego. I presented your ideas to our (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: RCX ver 2 firmware

Here is the link (URL) Original Message ----- From: "John Barnes" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> To: <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 2:08 PM Subject: RCX ver 2 firmware (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: 2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

(...) Same here. When I read that some pictures were up on the official site I went looking and found a few without doing any sort of "digging". I can almost understand condemning Remy if the pictures weren't easily accessible, but I had no trouble (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) *blush* Wow, thanks for the recognition, I really appreciate it. Actually, I would prefer that something formal be set up on lego.com, my page is fun to maintain but I don't know if I could handle the volume of requests when LD really gets (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I agree with your points. The set is likely to be fake, and it prolly is (I don't want to accuse anybody, but the facts are not on the seller's side here, unless he/she would like to come out and say something we haven't noticed... not likely (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: New Lego Computer Programs?

(...) Yes, look at (URL) for Stunt Rally, (URL) for Alpha Team, and (URL) for Creator Knights Kingdom. Alan (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.games)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I think it is a caching issue Not your local PC cache, but your ISP's cache. Different ISP's are clearly serving up different versions of lego.com I was sitting hitting two ISPs simultaneously and getting different lego.coms As the day (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  an AFOL request list

This is my attempt at making a list of requests to TLG/Lego Direct. All of them are possible and mabie some of them might happen. Here are the 10 things AFOLS want the most, with details. 1.Bulk ordering: the 10 most wanted pieces for bulk ordering (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

(...) Right. We also need more than several of us to mail them at webclub@lego.com and tell them to abolish the process of sending images via the internet. (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> Slow day at work, Larry? ;) James (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) I think this is a good idea for them to put up listing of parts without pricing for a short time while they finish keying up the data, maybe even establishing pricing. Especially for new items we have never seen before in bulk packs. It get us (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  ATT & MTT on Lego.com

I was browsing throught the Lego Europe catalog an happened to notice the ATT and MTT. No text but one nice picture for each. Ryan (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: What category is Arctic?

(...) Most of the stuff on www.lego.com is marketing-focused without much careful regard to details (...) friendly and explainable to parents. Not necessarily 100% anally correct. (...) I think when they say "Town" there they mean "City Centre." (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.390)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) I wonder why? Doesn't it feel good to have been proven right? After all, the new BRIGHTER sets were a raving success for LEGO, weren't they? LEGO sale numbers in Northern America were skyrocketing this year, and retailers have doubled or (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.389)

  Re: Shop at Home Online

Dominik Dabrowski <toyota_terror@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2Lqox.Hwv@lugnet.com... (...) ((URL) and had it delivered to Canada? I was just wondering what kind of experience (...) regular (...) Hey Dominik, I ordered my sets October 17'th (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 3.389)

  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

(...) Curses! I've... I mean, we've... been found out! eric (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 3.389)

More:  Next Page >>