 Local / Canada / 602
Re: Shop at Home Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:44:06 GMT

Dominik Dabrowski <toyota_terror@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G2Lqox.Hwv@lugnet.com...
Has anyone ordered anything from Shop At Home Online • (http://shop.lego.com)
and had it delivered to Canada?  I was just wondering what kind of • experience
people had.  Was it fast?  Did you have to pay alot of duties?  Are • regular
sets cheeper to buy at a local store?

Thanks,
Dominik

Hey Dominik,
   I ordered my sets October 17'th around 11.pm atlantic time, Recieved
October 23rd.
pretty good eh!