  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 261 – 280 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Bringing it back to what started it all...

Turns out that Mr. Arar was a *Canadian* citizen who was born in Syria. (URL) Arar is a computer engineer and Canadian citizen who was abducted by the U.S. Government in 2002 and sent to Syria for a year to be tortured despite having no terrorist (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 1.201)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

I'm heading off on a business trip in the morning, so I can only give this a real brief reply - (meaning it'll be just as long but I'll have put less thought into it -) (...) I have no objection to clone brands using the same metrics, especially (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

all, property
(score: 1.201)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) It's pretty sketchy. You could define "rebellion" as a group of citizens who take action against the government. But does that action necessarily require that it's an armed action, or a physically destructive one? What if they were hacking in (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.200)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) John, with due respect, you don't know that. Many of these detainees were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, or they were mistaken for someone else, or they were coerced into fighting against invading US forces. We have only the word (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.199)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) I want so badly for this not to be true, because it would mean I've been thinking of the wrong minifig this whole time, but I just dug around in my clone bins and I think you're right. I've got Best-Lock and military sets so connected in my (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

(...) Rene, great work so far. I am 'REALLY' gonna miss the old homepage of LUGNET. Honestly, I don't know why or how much change needs to be done? I know the new look will not please everybody. So far, I have compared each draft and the current (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

all, property
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) One of the ideas I've been keeping on the back burner for BrikWars is a supplement for some kind of construction-campaign system. It's anybody's guess as to when (or if) this idea will ever get fleshed out, so I'd be just as happy to see it (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

all, rights, property
(score: 1.195)

  Re: The difference between hobbyists and collectors...

(...) Well, let's talk about that, shall we? An art auction (which I've seen mostly on the telly, and only once or twice in person) usually starts each round of bidding with the 'fair market value' of a painting, and people bid up from there. As I (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 1.195)

  Review of set 8877, Vladek's Dark Fortress

Sure, this is a very late review, but it could be helpful for anyone stalking Target clearance sales. [LEGOSet 8877] 8877 Castle System / Knights’ Kingdom II Vladek’s Dark Fortress La forteresse des ténèbres de Vladek Fortaleza Oscura de Vladek Ages (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.194)

  Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

(...) never (...) true. (...) West (...) years (...) Bank. (...) disagree (...) years, (...) refugees (...) be (...) media (...) Israel. (...) This excerpt from one of Mona Charen's articles conters your argument far better than I can and includes (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 1.193)

  sticker fun....

Hi, I was having fun last night designing a "sticker sheet" for a project I am in the middle of. Its a milk processing plant and store. I used a clear adhesive sheet to print it out using a Lexmark Z42. I am calling it the Swiss Milk Company Plant (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights, property
(score: 1.190)

  Unlikely Society - Chapter 2

Hi everyone, Chapter 2 of our Lego superhero comic, "The Unlikely Society," is posted and ready for your reading enjoyment. This one is all action, baby! The villain is revealed, and super-powers are unveiled, resulting in chaos, destruction, and (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

all, property
(score: 1.185)

  LEGO® video game Bionicle™ coming to MAC OSX

Mac OS X Users Approach 10 Million More Than 10,000 Native Applications Now Available MACWORLD EXPO, SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-- Building on the already record breaking success of Mac OS® X version 10.3 "Panther," Apple® today announced that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 1.185)

  Disclaimer

I will soon be adding some instructions to the Brick Instruction Portal that I will be offering for sale. It occurred to me that I'd need a suitable disclaimer. I checked on Bip and found their wasn't one so I thought if I post on Lugnet I can get a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 1.183)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Sounds like you haven't managed to change your password to something you can't remember. I still have posting rights, but I can't access my profile until one of the admins finds time to give me a new/temporary password. I wait with hope for (...) (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

rights
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Bridging Sydney

(...) Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm hoping it will go smoothly, TLC is supplying all the bricks, and it will remain their property after the exhibition. For a bit of added realism, I will be building portions of both headlands as well, so it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

all, property
(score: 1.181)

  Contributor Agreement License details

Hi all, Well it's been a long time coming but we now have a version of the Contributor Agreement (CA) license and readme to be distributed alongside new versions of the parts library. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

all, rights
(score: 1.177)

  Re: Lego sighting in a national comic strip...

(...) These old links never seem to last, but I happen to have captured a few of the LEGO shirt instances in case anyone wants to see them: (3 URLs) All the work and property of Darby Conley and found in Fuzzy Logic, his second volume of collected (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all, property
(score: 1.176)

  New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

Taken from: (URL) LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III The LEGO Company and Universal Studios Consumer Products Group Announce New Toys Based on Jurassic Park III --Kids Bring Jurassic Park III Action to Life with LEGO® & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.animation) !

all, rights, property
(score: 1.174)

  Re: Collective Group Resources

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:HnHvy2.99u@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) everyone (...) doing (...) have (...) challenges (...) try (...) Collectively NCLTC (North Carolina LEGO Train Club) owns a case of straight (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org)

all, property
(score: 1.172)

More:  Next Page >>