 Fun / 735
734  |  736
Subject:
sticker fun....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:12:29 GMT

Hi,

I was having fun last night designing a "sticker sheet" for a project I am in
the middle of.  Its a milk processing plant and store.

I used a clear adhesive sheet to print it out using a Lexmark Z42.

I am calling it the Swiss Milk Company Plant and Store.  Thought I'd share
the stickers that I am planning on using for it.

I know when the project is done that I'll make my sister think this is another
"set" from LEGO.

I've fooled her twice already.  She is definitely in the "non-lego" category.
It is definitely going to be fun to trick her a third time.... :)

Here is the link to the sticker page.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/swiss.jpg

Unfortunately (for you all), I decided to scan the sticker sheet and not a
copy.  If you want a usuable sheet to use the stickers, you can write me at
bmedinets@excite.com.  I guess this way I can moderately control usage rights
to my own intellectual property.

Enjoy.

Benjamin Medinets