  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  PAB wall updates at BrickBuildr

I'd like to thank everyone who updates their local PAB wall inventory on (URL) BrickBuildr.com>. I get a thrill looking at all the bricks available. I don't live anywhere near a LEGO Brand store (about 20 hours by train), but I do know some people (...) (10 years ago, 7-Dec-14, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

all
(score: 0.690)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) I'm not sure what your point is or how you can draw that conclusion (I already addressed your "liberal media" comment - did I miss the reply?). (...) Well, you lost me again. What does that have to do with gun control? And passing a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.690)

  Re: EV3

Did anyone answer this for you? I am not an expert by any means but here’s my opinion. No and Yes (maybe). As it comes in the box there is not a power jack so… No. If you buy the battery pack and charger, you could theoretically have it plugged in (...) (10 years ago, 5-Dec-14, to lugnet.robotics)

all
(score: 0.690)

  Canadian sales Dec 4-

No LEGO in the Target flyer. They do have Mega Bloks BOGO 50% off. ----- Sears flyer is good Dec 4 through 11. Save 30% on Mega Bloks Construction toys. Save 20% on all other construction toys. Save up to 40% on selected toys fron the toyshop at (...) (10 years ago, 4-Dec-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.690)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Ah, the dangers of abridged source material. I found a more extensive discussion of that case at: (URL) appears that the case involved due process and the right to use one's property (in this case, residence) as one sees fit, as is spelled out (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.690)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) It may be bluntly stated, but frankly, if you are not here to work with all the members and users of Lugnet to make Lugnet a better place, I think you are in the wrong place. Take a look at the Lugnet plan for some of Todd's and Suzanne's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

all, property
(score: 0.690)

  Re: Train and LEGO show at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this weekend

(...) I believe a good time was had by all. I've posted pictures of (URL) layout>, and I took a few pictures of the (URL) NovaLUG display> in the other room. I'd like to thank Janey profusely for the effort she put into including a few Maritimers in (...) (10 years ago, 28-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, FTX)

all
(score: 0.690)

  Re: LEGO® Creator set 10246 Detective's Office

(...) A truly gorgeous set, with tons of incredible detail and character. Congratulations to all involved! Dave! (10 years ago, 25-Nov-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

all
(score: 0.689)

  question for Richard re:brickwarz

I like posting especially, having to do with brickwarz related questions... I was thinking this evening putting back together my soccer bus, about all the "generic" soccer players from the soccer theme, and thought in light of the rules for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 0.689)

  sales starting Nov 27

Nothing in the Sears or Target flyers this week. ----- Best Buyflyer is good Friday Nov 28-Thurs Dec 4. "Save on Top Toy Brands" including LEGO, at BestBuy.ca/Toys. ----- Superstore has no tax days on Friday and Saturday Nov 28 and 29. BOGO 1/2 (...) (10 years ago, 27-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.689)

  Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:Gq6pAs.1q2@lugnet.com... (...) Judging from the background hills, meandering stream, the slope up to the house and the open breezeway architecture, it is easy to work out that you are using (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

all, property
(score: 0.689)

  Re: FOTY, at least for me.

(...) There was recently a flap in the paper here about scalping. NC State has a new policy banning resale of tickets on their property which upset people like season ticket holders or just folks who showed up for a game and one person wasn't able (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.689)

  Freedom of Protest, was Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Nick's point is that there is a difference between "restrict someone's right to act like a jerk" AND "restrict someone's right to act like a jerk anywhere they please. The Supreme Court has held up "free speach zones" - especially on college (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.689)

  Re: FOTY, at least for me.

(...) Well others have said it but I think it bears repeating, I'm not sure I'd characterise taking advantage of a price in the system that the system chose to assign as theft. He did nothing to interfere with Target's knowledge of their prices or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

all, property
(score: 0.689)

  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) Neither of those examples reassures me it isn't just the usual corporate abuse of power and money. How different we feel when it's eBay v. Brickbay...then it's just words that should belong to everyone. I feel the same about GOB. It's just (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

all, rights
(score: 0.689)

  Canadian sales starting Nov 21

No LEGO in the Target, Walmart, Sears, or Superstore flyers. I did see four LEGO sets on sale last week at a Sears store. They had toys on tables in the middle of aisles. ------- Canadian Tire flyer good Friday Nov 21 through Thursday Nov 27. Save (...) (10 years ago, 20-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.689)

  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) With only a few exceptions, U.S. federal trademark laws and regulations do not control the non-commercial use of trademark (#1). To expect writers and speakers to punctuate the mention of, or merely the "first mention of", any trademark in the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 0.688)

  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) Sounds painful! <snip the items I agree with...especially usage> (...) Hear-hear! (...) But then Letty doesn't think you should use your cell phone in public...I suppose I should only use it in private at home (where I'm next to my regular (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 0.688)

  Canadian sales starting Nov 13.

No LEGO in either the Superstore or Wal-Mart flyers this week. ----- Sears Flyer good Thursday Nov 13 through Thursday Nov 20th. Save up to 25% on all toys. Toyshop Sears.ca/Toys Don't know if they have anything instore or not. ----- Target Flyer (...) (10 years ago, 13-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.688)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) I'd like to clarify this, if I may. John, from our long history of debate, I sense that you'd agree that people have the right to air their views publicly, no matter how ignorant or hateful those views are, but according to the nature of our (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.688)

More:  Next Page >>