  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) In what way are you asking? Do I think that a number of corporations are working independently, but simultaneously, to further their own wealth? Certainly, and the factions of each company are likely "conspiring" to achieve that end. Are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  Canadian sales Nov 5 - (many a few weeks)

Lots of LEGO in flyers this week. Staples flyer good Nov 5-18 Great selection of New and classic movies From $7. Shows LEGO Hero Factory Movie. ----- Deserres prices in effect until Dec 31, 2014. LEGO Brick City Book $22.99 ----- Walmart flyer good (...) (10 years ago, 6-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.687)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) Scott (et al.), First, see this post, in response to a very polite and non-confrontational questioning of Larry, and the other GoB members, about the whats, whys and wherefors of establishing , asserting and maintaining a trademark: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...)

My deepest apologies for this long re-post, but I had meant to change the name of this thread, as the current name was completely off-topic, but I posted just the same. Please make replies to this current subject to this version of the post. Thank (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Then it's odd that the NRA, the most vociferous and organized proponents of so-called gun rights, has never brought a case successfully before the Supreme Court, despite numerous opportunities to try. You are of course correct regarding the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GqF2E7.CGx@lugnet.com... (...) I have a low tolerance level for Scott's posts, given that he tends to repeat the same drivel over and over again. (...) snipe (...) I (...) the (...) in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) I have posted about the Ashwander Doctrine before -- read it and connect the dots, pretty please. (URL) the record, I am not exactly a card-carrying NRA kinda guy...I barely care what they do. (...) No, taxation is Constitutional because of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Well, getting back to the main issue of this subthread... ...check out: (URL) looks like the government printing office to me, and should be reasonably authoritative. In "Miller" the court seems to be dancing around questions of what kinds of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.687)

  MSC Cruises And The LEGO Group Partner To Create Ultimate LEGO Experience At Sea

MSC Cruises And The LEGO Group Partner To Create Ultimate LEGO Experience At Sea New, Unique Shipboard LEGO® Playrooms and LEGO® Competitions and Games Available for Free to MSC Cruises' Guests FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- (...) (10 years ago, 31-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all
(score: 0.687)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

Working code using a counter. /* * lstop8.nqc - Line and Wall avoider * * Copyright (C) 2000 James Pritchard * * Date: 08-May 2000 * * * The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License * Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may not (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

all, rights
(score: 0.686)

  Surprising New Owner of MODULEX....

OK... I need to pay attention to these things better.... ;-) The new re-introduction of diminutive scale Modulex Bricks, which were first produced by TLG as an architectural system in 1962-63 is what I'm talking about... Modulex was a smaller (...) (10 years ago, 30-Oct-14, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Walmart Clearance?

I quizzed a WalMart manager concerning the procedures for discounting products. WalMart management, specifically the toy dept. manager, has complete discretion as to when and amounts of the discounts that will be applied to the toys. Usually the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

all, property
(score: 0.686)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) /objective mode on Well ignoring the propaganda on both sides of the Gun Control issue, and using indepentant statistics from Gallup Polls. This is all applicable to the USA. Roughly 10,000 crimes a year are committed with legally obtained (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.686)

  Re: scalpers

(...) Interesting. It does seem to include a good definition of "scalper" even though it uses it as a perjorative. I do have some comments on it though. - They are making a value judgement about Ben's collection (he's the one who bought 3 C-3POs, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.686)

  Re: My Entry -- Re: Project X and game play

(...) DAVE, your robot is nice and compact!!!! I just had a quick look at your page, and I've impressed. this is going to be a GREAT game. BTW has anyone got ideas for our next game or are we going to do the usual and brainstorm @ mels? (...) For (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, property
(score: 0.686)

  LEGO Is More Similar To Apple Than You Think

LEGO Is More Similar To Apple Than You Think Oct. 8, 2014 Copenhagen (AFP) - LEGO is making global domination look like child's play, as the world's biggest toy-maker puts the building blocks in place to lead rivals in Asia and buck an industry-wide (...) (10 years ago, 8-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

all
(score: 0.686)

  Last week of Bricktober

No LEGO in the Wal-mart, target or Superstore flyers this week. ---...--- Last week of Bricktober at TRU this week. Midnight madness sale Oct 24th only. Some stores open until midnight. I think the sale starts at 6 pm. Earn 75 bonus Air Miles if you (...) (10 years ago, 24-Oct-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.686)

  October-ween rtl Dinner

Yep, I have a hankering for chicken. Let's all meet at Swiss Chalet this friday (being the 2nd friday of the month) and we can all eat Chicken, or pasta, or something. Friday Oct. 10. 7:00pm Swiss Chalet Dundas St. Etobicoke Can't wait to see (...) (10 years ago, 7-Oct-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

all
(score: 0.686)

  Sales from October 16

No LEGO in the Walmart Flyer. ---...--- Target flyer good Friday October 17 through Thursday October 23. Flyer shows 8 LEGO sets, all at full price. Four of them are listed as Target exclusives: Chima Cragger's Fire Striker $49.99 Star Wars Now (...) (10 years ago, 16-Oct-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Sales from October 16

(...) Includes LEGO Disney Princess sets. The Joe Howe store (Halifax) has 3 of the smaller sets as of earlier today. (...) Get the mini Fire Station with a purchase of $75 or more before taxes. 20% off all Monster Fighters building sets. earn 10x (...) (10 years ago, 17-Oct-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.685)

More:  Next Page >>