  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 136000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I have a huge problem with the characterisation of my cogent and lucid statements (:-))as inane, or gibberish. Perhaps to someone who'd rather not honor property rights and doesn't understand why property rights matter, they're gibberish. But (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.707)

  The role of ethics (was: The Free Super Chiefs)

This whole topic comes down, in my opinion, to meaningless without agreeing on the role of some kind of ethics. (...) :-) (...) My first thought was that you were probably lying. After all, what adult would say that? You claim to be fifteen and that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) Well, actually I reject the notion that desperation is not a factor in N.I. Peace is one issue, freedom is another. I am not sure I can condone a state of peace maintained at the expense of freedom and self-rule -- is one expected to be happy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.707)

  Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide for Computer and/or Mobile!

Just got the nicest complement ever from a European who purchased my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide computer desktop download. He also downloaded it to his SmartPhone.... .....he went to a flea market in a nearby town, and came across 2 (...) (9 years ago, 28-May-15, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) I agree that desperation is what is driving _most_ of the Palestinians. However, a small number have achieved positions of power (not really Arafat, though he certainly has some power) due to their ability to lead and incite rebellion. These (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) I agree that desperation is an aspect of the Palestinian mindset, however, I really feel that the core of the Palestinian resistance is not acting out of desperation. It is acting out of pure desire for power, based on a power structure which (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.706)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Entirely true! In the vein of consumer protection the Congress of the United States enacted legislation that protects the consumer from this kind of mail fraud. Anything from Reader's Digest Books to CD's cannot be shipped to a recipient (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 0.706)

  Sales mid-late May

No LEGO in Walmart, Canadian Tire, or Superstore flyers. ----- Indigo bonus card is available through Sunday 24. ----- TRU flyer good Friday May 22 through Thursday May 28. 20$ off all LEGO DUPLO, Movie, and Ultra Agents sets. Excludes clearance. (...) (9 years ago, 21-May-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.706)

  SCC rules in favour of Mega Bloks in Lego battle

From (URL) Bloks Inc. did not infringe on Lego's trademark, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled Thursday. Danish toy maker Lego had appealed to the higher court, alleging that Mega Bloks had copied the "look" of the tiny knobs that allow the blocks to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

rights
(score: 0.706)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Dear Mr. Gloats-A-Lot (A.K.A. Jeremy Scott), I hope you realize the difficult position that you have placed yourself, your father and your grandmother. Strict interpretation of the law will reveal that you are in possession of stolen property. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) I'm more and more thinking that there will be no real solution to the problem. A few solutions I could see which might work: 1. The US says, "**** you all, we're tired of this. You have 72 hours to evacuate the middle east and then we are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.706)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

To point out a few flaws in the logic... (...) Not really the same thing as buying two and walking out the door with 2 you didn't pay for. If you buy two and then go to another line and buy two more, or perhaps drive across town to buy two more, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.706)

  LEGO sales April 24 -

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire or Superstore flyers this week. The Walmart flyer has a bunch of Star Wars LEGO in it, but all at full Walmart price (13 cents below MFSR). ----- TRU flyer good Friday May 24 through Thursday May 30. 20% off all LEGO (...) (9 years ago, 24-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Frank Filz wrote in message <377A8667.334E@minds...ng.com>... (...) need. (...) No, he did not say that. Its funny how people who like to take other people's property also like to take other people's words and misuse them. (...) Frank is catching on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Scarborough RT photo

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gttt8y.8Js@lugnet.com... (...) One of the most frequent questions I get, after explaining in gruesome detail the inner workings of the Linear Induction Motor (LIM) is... "So this train is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 0.706)

  FAO SCHWARZ - USA Luxury Toy Store closing their last (famous flagship) Toy Store

FAO Schwarz has been an American luxury toy store tradition since they first opened up in NYC in 1862. Their Fifth Ave. flagship store was the equivalent of Harrod's of London's toy department. Very up market and exclusive. The went thru way too (...) (9 years ago, 16-May-15, to lugnet.announce)

all
(score: 0.706)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I have a huge problem with this inane argument. Larry is avoiding the basic issue and circumventing it with property gibberish. It is simply this - all Doctors take a Hypocratic oath - that they will provide medical service irregardless of the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  Time Flies

My how time flies. We are already at the 2nd Friday of the month and we all know what that means. 7:00 Swiss chalet Etobicoke Table for many I even heard we will be having a special guest! Regards (9 years ago, 7-May-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) Admirable quality, I wish more humans felt this way. People *should* feel this way, as it is good for all. (...) Why? Because he feels the government should try to take care of the people it was created to protect and serve? I think you, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  TRU sale

No LEGO in either Canadian Tire, Superstore, or Walmart flyers this week. ----- TRU flyer good Friday May 8 through Thursday May 14. 20% off select Super Heroes sets. Flyer shows 76018 and 76022. 20% off all Bionicle. 20% off select LEGO city sets. (...) (9 years ago, 8-May-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.705)

More:  Next Page >>