  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) OK, OK, I give in. I'll feel compassion for those people in the US that for reasons beyond their control can't afford to take care of themselves. All 2 of them. That was a flippant remark, but it makes a point. If you want my help, you have to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Your little moral problems are a sucker's trap, because you haven't stated enough assumptions and preconditions, so whatever I say will be twisted around. But hey, look up sucker in the dictionary... see that picture? that's me. (...) Why? No one (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37796883.7A114758@v...er.net>... (...) And of course I replied in kind... Here's my reply: (...) Thanks for the response. I suppose I am close to being a closet Libertarian. I think most of my discomfort has been (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  sales - including May the 4th

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire flyer. Walmart flyer this week has full price avengers sets in it. ---- Superstore is having a tax free day on Saturday May 2nd only. As our tax is 15%, that is about the best deal on friends sets I've found. ----- TRU (...) (9 years ago, 30-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) It worked. (...) Feel free to act on that belief. There are many worthy charities out there. You mentioned one of my favorites, Habitat for Humanity. We've been supporting them for an awfully long time. (...) That's where you go too far. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I stated this more or less to get your blood boiling. I believe people in need ought to be helped. I believe there are many people in need of health insurance in this country and that they ought to be helped by our (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Whoops... first time round was just mailed to Frank, meant to post this instead, so here it is. (...) Right. that's because I'm Libertarian Macho Flashing(tm). I do it all the time. I'm not this over the top out in public, trust me. For a somewhat (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.705)

  Scans are back!

Brickshelf L.L.C is pleased to announce that its LEGO(r) instruction and catalog archive is now available online at (URL) . This archive contains scans submitted by hundreds of LEGO fans that are organized, indexed and presented by Brickshelf. Its (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf) !!

all, property
(score: 0.704)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) I think it is fair that LD kindly put the limit in place when they realized it would help even distribution. Don't get ticked off because you did not order 20+ when you had the chance, after all we all had the same window, which I think is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.704)

  Rail Safety event with LEGO display Saturday May 2 at VIA station in Halifax

With all the snow days, schools are not doing field trips this year, so VIA moved their Rail Safety Week to Saturday this year, from the normal weekday. Should be bigger and better. I'll be there with a LEGO train layout, there will be other (...) (9 years ago, 24-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

all
(score: 0.704)

  LEGO Trains, 4.5V, 12V and 9V Recent Discoveries and Images

OK... one of my recent projects in upgrading my 2800 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide to an expanded 3700 page guide (free to current owners of DVD or DVD download of the guide)... is expanding the train chapters (Blue Track 4.5 and (...) (9 years ago, 27-Apr-15, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.704)

  Beauty

It's been ruminating in the back of my mind for years--nay, decades... It bubbles to the forefront every so often but I didn't get the perfect vibe to write it down with clarity. However, whilst trying to find a completely different quotation, I (...) (9 years ago, 27-Apr-15, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

all
(score: 0.704)

  Beauty

It's been ruminating in the back of my mind for years--nay, decades... It bubbles to the forefront every so often but I didn't get the perfect vibe to write it down with clarity. However, whilst trying to find a completely different quotation, I (...) (9 years ago, 27-Apr-15, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

all
(score: 0.704)

  Mini LEGOLAND set to open in Shanghai (Discovery Center)

Mini LEGOLAND set to open in Shanghai 2016 will welcome China's first bricktastic 'Discovery Centre' Published on April 24, 2015 While we are currently raising a generation of alarmingly tech-savvy children, who memorise their parents' iPad pin (...) (9 years ago, 25-Apr-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all
(score: 0.704)

  Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment Launch DC Super Hero Girls, LEGO Is Involved

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment Launch DC Super Hero Girls, LEGO Is Involved Warner Bros. And DC Entertainment In Partnership With Mattel Launch DC Super Hero Girls, A New Super Hero Universe Designed Just For Girls, Slated For Fall 2015 BURBANK, (...) (9 years ago, 23-Apr-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

all
(score: 0.703)

  Chapters March BrickBreak

Chapters Indigo Coles, "Save 20% on all LEGO City and all LEGO Classic toys*! While supplies last. Offer valid until March 8th, 2015. *Offer valid from February 28th to March 8th on LEGO City and LEGO Classic at any Chapters, Indigo, Coles, (...) (10 years ago, 1-Mar-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.703)

  Dinner Time!!! come-n-get-it

Once again I would like to invite one and all to the rtlToronto monthly dinner. Same time, same place. Friday April 10th 7pm Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke I would like to know if John Neal will be there?! (10 years ago, 8-Apr-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.703)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) Looking for a silver lining to this thing: An agreement with Nickelodeon grants master construction toy rights to the entire catalog of Nickelodeon properties, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Nickelodeon Movies. Does this mean we'll get a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.703)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Found this over at millionaireplayboy.com: (URL) The license covers TV (The Batman), movies (Batman Begins and any other movies coming out while TLC holds the rights) and comics. Six sets due in April 2006. :D Ken (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.702)

  Case Study: Organic Builds LEGO's Online Strategy

I'm forwarding this from Mark Benz, who can't post to LUGNET from work. Address any e-mail replies to markdbenz at yahoo.com. --Bill. [ Begin forwarded message ] Hi, An article of general interest about how LEGO, very sucesfully they say, used (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.baylug) !

all, property
(score: 0.702)

More:  Next Page >>