  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Honest Capitalism (Was Re: DYA -> eBay 8880 money-making scheme)

My point is merely that talking about economic systems and whether redistribution is a good economic policy is not on-topic for market.theory, it's more properly a topic for .debate I just delivered that message in the endearingly charming way I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.737)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) My original point was to figure out your stance on morality. Your initial posts seemed rather ignorant of charity, and focused on justice solely. More specifically, on consequences of actions. Anyway, yeah, the point modified itself. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.737)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

<37D44B67.BC996AD6@voyager.net> <FHpz7x.MKI@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Good, I am glad that you feel that way, it's a stance I've sort of started to take without getting a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.737)

  not much in sales

Happy Easter. Walmart flyer has a bunch of LEGO in it, but it is all at full Walmart price (a few cents less than MSRP). No LEGO at Superstore. They did offer me points on toys this week on my PC plus card though :). The TRU flyer from last week is (...) (9 years ago, 25-Mar-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.737)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) A personal story (it happened to a friend of a friend... well, no, it happened to me...) The LEGO Company sent me a letter many years ago in which they spelled out, as plainly as can be, the proper usage of all their copyrights and trademarks. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) on (...) don't (...) it (...) and (...) migrated. (...) in (...) OK, your original point was to show that morally we could decide which person deserved the bread, and I pointed out that it is very hard, with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.737)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

(...) But Larry appears to be making what to me look like some rather strange connections. Leaving aside the question of the morals of taxation - which I'll comment on below, we have: 1. I have consistently argued that it is right for Governments to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.736)

  christian morals are inferior to tolerant morals

(...) Why not? You'll have to present an argument other than "from authority" to convince me differently. Assuming we've named all the stakeholders, and they're all consenting adults who actually consented (posit this for the sake of the argument, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.736)

  food - lego - greesy floors

Title says it all, Join us this Friday march 11, at 7pm ish, at the Etobicoke Dundas Swiss Chalet for some great time, better company, and free lego.* Regards * some conditions apply, not available in all provinces (9 years ago, 7-Mar-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.736)

  LEGO themed fundraiser at Discovery Centre

(URL) Discovery Centre is bringing in (URL) Robin Sather> (who helped me get in on the find of the decade back in the mid 90s) to help build Canada’s largest LEGO® Mosaic Wall. All proceeds from this event will go towards the New Discovery Centre (...) (9 years ago, 25-Mar-16, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, FTX)

all
(score: 0.736)

  Re: slight

(...) Well, I am not the one claiming to be a messenger of something that no one wants to hear about in debate. John is claiming such a thing, in addition to all other kinds of rights to judge others via morals, politics, what have you...maybe not (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.736)

  sales Saint Patricks Day on

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Walmart flyer, good Friday 18 through Thursday 24, has a bunch of LEGO in it, but it is all full Walmart price. ----- Superstore is having a tax free day on Saturday March 19. Only some stores have a toy department. ----- (...) (9 years ago, 17-Mar-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.736)

  Re: slight

(...) No, my mistake -- fair enough. James did state something very like your own statement. I read too quickly I guess...sorry. Mea culpa. (...) I suppose it could, but it would not (proving a negative, etc.). That's not the purpose of scientific (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.736)

  Re: slight

(...) God. And to explain that, denies Him. That's *my* faith speaking. Does that make me 'less than' you 'cause I believe and you don't? (...) In principal[sic], God's universe is being explained right now via science. So again, I have no problem (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.736)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) One more. Tim from RichLUG wrote: (...) No and no (at least not right away). We only do about 3-4 public appearances each year. Amoung our group, we have a significant amount of track, motors and controllers - enough to continue to run large (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

property
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Libertarianism again.

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote (...) Yes. How we do so is the question, not whether we do it at all. Unless you have some cost-free way of removing them from society. (...) What's "yours" is vested in you by the government, and those (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.735)

  Syngress Publishing- Programming LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ with Java

ROCKLAND, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE) Syngress Publishing, Inc., June 14, 2002 the publication of Programming LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ with Java (ISBN: 1-928994-55-5). The companion to its best-selling book, Building Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS (ISBN: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.books)

all, rights
(score: 0.735)

  Re: slight

(...) Once again I have to reiterate--there are many knowledgable and well learned folks partaking in these debates. Thanks for the intriguing posts. I uphold a system in which Larry can believe what he chooses to believe, as I uphold a system in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.735)

  double VIP points, TRU sale

Nothing in the Walmart or Superstore flyers this week. ----- TRU flyer is good from Friday March 11 through Thursday March 17. "1/2 price on these LEGO building sets" (not half price, but 1/2 off the jacked up TRU price on sets that S@H is sold out (...) (9 years ago, 10-Mar-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.735)

  Re: slight

(...) What's the "W" word? "Dubya" ?? We don't use *that* word in our house if we can help it... (1) :-) (unfortunately there's nothing funny about that man. Our last halfway decent prez was Ronnie, since then we've had a succession of duds.. and he (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.734)

More:  Next Page >>