  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) " 'Dubya " is a nickname I've heard used for George W. Bush. Say his middle initial slowly, and put a little Texas drawl into it and "double U" mutates into "dubya". I think it may actually have been Gary Trudeau (Doonsbury author) that coined (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.789)

  (canceled)

all
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details

(...) Here is a newly revised and _proposed_ CAreadme attempting to deal with most of the issues brought up in this post. Please note this has not gone through the SteerCo and is proposed solely by me in an attempt to move on from this issue as (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

rights
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Ticket prices going up

Larry is 100% correct here. His uncharacteristic succinctness is probably just his not wanting to get sucked back into OTD, just as I do not wish to be sucked back in either. But the law must actually be more than merely "just." It has to make sense (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.789)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) <snip> I too have a moonbase module in progress (actually, there is no progress. Evidently there is some sort of blacktailed, jumping fleebnork that makes it's residence on the property and the environmentalists have called for a halt in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

all, property
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) In the case of model files I agree it is muddy however a model file means little without the parts to use it. If people wish to try to sell LDraw files without an attribution they are welcome to do so and you are probably right that LDraw.org (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

rights
(score: 0.788)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone (805) 349-8872 facsimile matthew@brickmedia.com (URL) 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - NEW EVENTS ADDED - JUST (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

all, rights
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

Ah, some fascinating dicussion possibilities... (...) that his definitions are "proper", implying that other definitions should be ignored. I recently posted my views on this here: (URL)This article is very well written and brings up a good (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

all, rights
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Fair Use vs. Infringement (was: Re: Intellectual property and the Internet)

(...) Actually, any creative endeavor is automatically protected by copyright law, regardless of whether or not the creator actually places a copyright symbol there. That, and the more proactive step of actually paying the fee and _applying_ for an (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 0.787)

  Are we done with teh 'Bush is good to the country' meme yet?

(URL) Jan. 29 — President Bush has signed a directive that gives the White House much greater control over the rules and policy statements that the government develops to protect public health, safety, the environment, civil rights and privacy" THe (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Well, I am not sure about the exact nature of your hypothetical, but how about the way one uses an ATM for different purposes -- your use being contigent on available money in the account. The account itself is simply paid for with a service (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

Am I the only that is wondering why we are talking about this to the detail that we are since Lamborghini should be the one that should be worried about an image that I would venture to guess that they own a copyright to? Also, aren't there a very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

"Ray Silva" <socalray@cox.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H7v817.I2E@lugnet.com... (...) detail (...) about (...) No you are not, and I am still waiting for a comment from Bram about WHAT he is concerned. (...) built (...) This is exactly the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

(...) I get this idea, and understand the kiddie appeal, and without getting all pc (which I am emphatically not in so many other things), is it only me that finds this idea, also covered in the advertising, that our mission is to find aliens, and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

all, rights
(score: 0.787)

  Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

To all you gripers out there who think The LEGO Group owes you something just because you've spent a couple of bucks on their product: GROW UP! A lot of you complaining about Brad Justus' comments about what is appropriate and legal to do regards (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.787)

  Re: legOS

(...) nqc -SCOM2 You need to be careful about upper/lower case for options. I know its annoying, but there are a *lot* of options, so case is important. In the case of specifying the serial port, the option is immediately followed by the serial port (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

all, rights
(score: 0.786)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Well, not considering 9-11 an invasion would be a literal interpretation, no? (...) The Constitution directs that habeas corpus can be suspended in certain circumstances; it is not an "inalienable" right, unless you believe that individuals (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.786)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) And if you leave the US justice system to sort things out regarding this 'war on terrah', they deport Canadians to Syria (URL) glad *some* senators are calling it what it is-- (URL) "We knew damn well if he went to Canada he wouldn't be (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.786)

  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

(...) This sounds like a shortcut in the algorithm. If the bezier function is f(t), it does not have the property that |f(t) - f(t+d)| = c for all t, d given. I've corrected for this in my algorithm by using some simple optimization to find a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

all, property
(score: 0.786)

  Re: 2000 scans

(...) I dunno. I've seen some pretty awful American tourists. That might not mean (...) It's all a balancing act -- the issue of "your rights end where my nose starts" writ large. Generally, it's been acknowledged that certain intellectual property (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.785)

More:  Next Page >>