  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Year’s Finest Toys and Games Unveiled at “OSCARS®” of the Toy Industry

NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ American International Toy Fair The Year’s Finest Toys and Games Unveiled at “OSCARS®” of the Toy Industry LEGO® Friends from The LEGO Group Grabs Coveted “Toy of the Year” Title; LeapPad2(TM) by LeapFrog (...) (12 years ago, 10-Feb-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Lego Beth and her While You Were Out renovation

I got a note from Nadine a few weeks ago: (...) So, I finally watched it this evening. Some comments: a) Who the hell is this Evan Farmer character? What a dork! I can't believe they traded him for Teresa Strasser. Alas, Teresa knew she was too good (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

The Town / Train display is putting out the call for Suburban houses to populate the areas outside the city limits. If you haven’t built town MOCs before but want to give this one a try – this is the perfect opportunity as the investment in pieces (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I'm familiar with this argument, it's a false alternative. Yes, language changes. No, I won't take a centuries old dictionary, but I think I can learn more from an older dictionary than the muddle that is Random House today. The first purpose (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: positioning of robot

(...) Howdy- (...) No problem- as long as you get the relevant points across- that's what counts :) (...) Ok- that's a very good basic question. Here are the pluses and minuses for each type of drive system: 2 WHEELS: The two wheel drive system on (...) (27 years ago, 15-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

Christopher Weeks <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote (...) Aha, but privately thinking something is different from publically stating it. Doing so crosses a threshold of accountability, and brings responsibility. On the one hand the statement does imply (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  naiveté (was: Re: Extropianism)

Do I smell a troll? (...) I would like to hear the basis for it too. I know that I'm innately good, but I do see an awful lot of seemingly bad people. In many ways I support the LP platform, but I don't think innate goodness is needed for it to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) And you would object less to this type of post-- (URL) mean, it really doesn't have to do with LEGO (except lessening the frequency of Tom's posts for a while)(1)... Considering what's going on in the world this very day, what with natural (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Robotics contest program

FIRST, THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE FIRE FIGHTING HOME ROBOT CONTEST. Since it's inception in 1992, the Fire Fighting Home Robot Contest has been a huge success. Each year increasing numbers of people from throughout the United States and Canada have (...) (27 years ago, 1-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: News search function reactivated (was: News search function temporarily disabled)

(...) Oh -- actually, what search engines typically do on queries (and I just finally added this last week) is downvalue relatively common words and upvalue relatively uncommon words -- what's called "term ranking" or "term weighting." For example, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Pictures of club meeting "De Bouwsteen"

(...) Yes, we have several other participaton activities. Those kids sitting on the floor with lots of bricks arount them, is the building contest for children we organise every club show. The best entries are awarded with a small Lego set. The guy (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) We don't know. The true cost of subsidized beef is unknown. The true cost of eating more meat and less vegetables (health costs, economic benefits of people living longer) is unknown. The true cost of overgrazing is unknown. There are too many (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:37b3f4c3.121015...net.com... (...) That (...) Todd, I think you're making this too personal. Vote against a part not a person. (...) it (...) group (...) I honestly don't know what to do here. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Galidor Debuts With A Whimper, Not A Bang

So, the pilot episode of Galidor aired today...since I'm the first person posting about it, I'll assume that no one else saw it. I will say this for the show: The production values are vastly superior to previous Fox Kids live action offerings (the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Customer petition?

(...) That's always been my understanding as well. Technically they can street anyone they wish (although it can get tricky without a defensible reason that doesn't appear discriminatory). Anyhow, in a mall you would probably need permission to set (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) I concede that I painted the geography of the region with too broad a brush, though I certainly meant no offense and I apologize if any was taken. I understand that the variety of landscape, vegetation, and climate, as well as proximity to (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Taking the high road...

Take the high road--don't get mired into the name calling and mud slinging... The scenario: Private parking spaces in a very small private lot in downtown Toronto. I have been paying for a parking space in this lot since June. I only park there on (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) Hmmm, I find this a sticking point. I believe the right to travel by common conveyance is a right. If it were otherwise I'd be stuck at home unless I were willing to obtain whatever license is necessary to travel -- and then my right to travel (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Customer petition?

Hi Jake, There was the suggestion of a petition to the company and someone mentioned petitioning parents. One thing that came to my mind is trying to collect signatures at or around the Legoland theme parks and Lego retail stores. I imagine that (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

More:  Next Page >>