  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 801 – 820 of about 4600.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  MINDSTORMS SDK2.5

(URL) The LEGO Company does no longer offer technical support to advanced users on the historical MINDSTORMS range, specifically those using the SDK 2.5 (RCX™ and Scout™), and Spybotics™ range. Related tools and documentation were removed from (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 1.002)

  Config register 0x3c

As no one has any insight into why I'm getting a config register value of 0x3c when downloading pcode, I am into speculation mode. To refresh people's memory: All of DL, DLM, and HBDL refuse to download the pcode to my chip, and HBDL reports that my (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.002)

  Re: 68hc11F1

Hello mike, (...) I also wanted a small board with MCU, memory, serial and a bus to the outside world. This way i made a general io board and could connect anything to it. (...) You can buy the hc11F1 in 4 speeds, with a freq up to 16 Mhz, setting (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Various Basic Issues

(...) Joseph, I am new to the handyboard myself but as a professional software engineer, I can give you some pointers on the software issues. When they say that IC is a subset of C they mean that there are certain ANSI C features that will not be (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Is there a documentation on the memory map

(...) Please see the FAQ; specifically: (URL) Can the handy-board be program using generic assembly language og 6811 ? see information on the Software/Contributed page: (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.000)

  Re: speed of the board

From: (...) I assume you are going to need to do trig functions as well? I've written software that functions as a 2-D odometer, and uses encoders on the two wheels, and I had to write sin,cos,atan2 functions. How are you getting rotational (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.000)

  mmu

Hello all, i'm trying to write a small OS, but am confused about something. I don't want to give access to all memory locations for the user, only for the supervisor. Since the 68hc11 doens't have these modes i have to think of something else. A (...) (26 years ago, 11-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.000)

  analog problems

I am building my handyboard and have been unable to succesfully execute testanalogs(). testmotors(); and testdigitals(); work but when i testanalogs(); either the board displays the current position of the knob (1-256) and freezes, displays the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Learning LSynth

(...) Thanks, so it's not just me not being able to get it to work :-) A related question: I'd like to render a Fiber Optic cable like the one in the Spybotics sets which is quite a bit thicker than the ones that came with the FOS. Any thoughts on (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 0.996)

  RE: nvram

Off course !!! I´m using that memory from dallas about a year to date. works excellent. Maybe sometime have some problems with some 68hc11. I just replace that micros and alll work well. I think (is posible) a little different impedance affect the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.996)

  only 70.000

If my memory serves me well Lego only put out 70.000 mindstorm units for this year. There was an article about MS in last sunday's edition of the AZ Republic (sept 27). So there might be truth in the fact that there is going to be a shortage. Who (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.996)

  Multitasking problems

HELP!! I keep getting this message whenever I try to multitask with my board: "Not enough stack memory for new process while executing main (process # 1)" The only things loaded are the hb libs, my code and the sony ir routines totally nowhere near (...) (26 years ago, 26-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.996)

  Re: Down loading IC

Hello, You have to download the IC in download-mode again. All memory (32K volatile SRAM) will be lost after you disconnect all the power from the board. However, if you just turn-off the power (without removing power adapter or batteries) of the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.995)

  Re: Special Boxes

Richard wrote in message ... (...) It's still going over there. They're talking about memory requirements in computers or something. It's slowly dying. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 0.995)

  expand memory HB

Hi. I have a question, i want to build a Datalogger with my Handyboard. How can i simply expand the data memory, i need at least 128Kbytes of memory. Thank. Federico Santello E-mail:fedsante@tin.it (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.995)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) ! we talk all the time about LEGO stuff. Probably why my memory about it is so bad. She's the Technic-head in the family anyway. :) I'm Space Boy, remember? Come to think of it, I can't even remember when Star Wars is supposed to come out next (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.995)

  Re: LUGNET So far

(...) We're working on a new homepage, and hope to have it up sometime later this week, with a list of all the components. Offhand, from memory, let's see, there's /inv/ /pause/ /fibblesnork/lego/guide/ /news/ /cool/ /lsahs/ (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 0.995)

  Re: Multi dimentional Arrays

(...) <snip> You might try using a one-dimensional array of size 100, along with a simple indexing function to simulate a two-dimensional array: int myarray[ 100 ]; int index( int row, int col ) { return 10 * row + col; } void main() { int i = 0, j (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.994)

  Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent

(...) I fixed the problem -- and I think it affected everyone, not just Free Agent -- I introduced a stoopit bugaboo when I diddled with the cancel mods last week. Here's a repost of the article I posted 2 days ago right before the groups were (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 0.994)

  Ldlite 1.0 delayed

For those of you awaiting ldlite release 1.0, it will be delayed a few days while I remove the LDRAW-style restriction that limits -MS bitmap creation to only 100 steps. I'd like LDAO to do a make catalog with only one call to create the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.994)

More:  Next Page >>