 Robotics / Handy Board / 4415
4414  |  4416
Subject:
Multitasking problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:07:25 GMT

HELP!!

I keep getting this message whenever I try to multitask with my board:

"Not enough stack memory for new process while executing main (process # 1)"

The only things loaded are the hb libs, my code and the sony ir routines
totally nowhere near the total amount of memory. The code I'm using is:

"
int d;

void main()
{
sony_init(1);
while(!stop_button())
{
  start_process(IRCheck());
}
sony_init(0);
}

void IRCheck()
{
while(1){
d = ir_data(0);}
}
"

I've also tried copying the example from the IC manual and had exactly the
same problem. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
Adam