  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 521 – 540 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Inventory for set 3440 NBA Jam Session Co-Pack

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 3440-1 Set Name: NBA Jam Session Co-Pack Category: Sports / Basketball Year Released: 2003 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Ipaq 3835: using building programs and using built-in IR

(...) That's not true... I've controlled my RCX, Scout, and Spybotic with my iPAQ 3635 through the IrDA port. I used a demo version of "TV Remote Controller v3.0" from (URL) think those programs use the 3-wire mode of IrDA. More info here: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm

(...) The concept of making the number of attachable devices expandable (by having some kind of serial bus) would be an amazing step forward for the RCX - and then selling expansion kits with furthar expansion boards, motors and sensors would be (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  MacNQC 3.0 Release Announcement

Hi All, I've released MacNQC 3.0. New features are: Added syntax coloring for NQC source code in the Editor Window. Made the preference window multi-paned. It now has a Compiler Pane, a Communications Pane, an Editor Pane, and a Text Colors Pane. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Inventory for set 3429 Ultimate Defense

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 3429-1 Set Name: Ultimate Defense Category: Sports / Basketball Year Released: 2003 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  New Canadian Holiday Catalog

The new holiday catalog came today. Finally a new catalog. I got tired from the January catalog. Not much different from the fall US one though. Cover: small boy looking at catalog, big Christmas tree in background with small sets p 2 - 3: holiday (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H5KFuv.27n@lugnet.com... (...) toy (...) I think it is clear they blew the price point on this set. I think the 50% off price that was on SAH for awhile (still?) is a sign that they are aware (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  BimP Updates (16 January 2003)

Before listing this week's updates, the BimP crew wants to thank the LUGNET community for making us the LUGNET Cool Site of the Week for January 5-11, 2002. As BimP gets closer to its one year anniversary (coming in February), we have seen many (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

You know there was a time, not too long ago when I could reasonably expect to buy about $3-5,000 in clearance Lego from Target without much effort. It's impossible to do that these days, I'm guessing because of increased awareness of the clearance. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Inventory for set 3432 NBA Challenge

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 3432-1 Set Name: NBA Challenge Category: Sports / Basketball Year Released: 2003 Inventoried by BrickLink member swanberg (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Inventory for set 8473 Nitro Race Team

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 8473-1 Set Name: Nitro Race Team Category: Racers Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member Frankwin on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  RE: Ideas for NQC

(...) ...a bit like NQP (Not Quite Pascal) :D ? (...) That would have to be called NQB (Not Quite BASIC) ;) Ok, now, seriously, this could be usefull for lazzy typists like me, but remember that C is case sensitive, so, how could BricxCC decide (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Spybot studies: seek a world object

/* beacon.nqc Uses World Relation Table to get a fix on and drive to another object. The object can be a Spybot, PC, or Spybot Controller. The program fixes on (i.e. drives to) the first object it finds. If that object disappears from the "radar", (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: iMac

(...) Oh, forgot about trying out those laptops. But then the biggest problem we had with those was freeing up the serial port from multiple levels of security, networking and anti-virus software that was installed on them. I'm surprised anyone (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

Even if Lego withdrew 50% of Technic parts, Technic would still be a richer "medium" to work in than Knex IMHO. I'm not sure why people are so worried about Technic going away. The name is obviously obsolete - I think it's a poor name in the current (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  RE: Tempted in buying my first Mindstorms invention kit - 1.5 vs 2.0 ?

The major differences between RIS 1.5 and 2.0 are the RIS software and the IR Tower. The software upgrade from RIS 1.5 to 2.0 is $19.99 (#3805) from LEGO's website. A USB IR Tower can be purchased from pldstore.com (W979783) for $29.00. There was no (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Windows Vista Mindstorms Compatibility

I have just bought a laptop with Windows Vista (it's the only OS you can get on a laptop around here) and of course I have immediately tried to install my LEGO software . Here's a short report of the different apps I've tried to install and the (...) (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

Is TLS abandoning the classic "Technic" design concept completely? Looking at the new "Technic" sets, it seems that TLC continues its abandonment of the older "classic" Technic concept using holed beams and plates - replacing these with the newer (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic) !

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Spybots communication

(...) To send and receive IR or VLL messages using NQC and Spybots you would write a program something like this: #define VLLEvent 1 #define MessageEvent 2 void DebugOut(const int &x) { SetLED(LED_MODE_ON, (x & 0x17) | ((x & 8) * 4) | ((x & 32) / (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: I forget what part Chris Leach: MOT and ATSF did well in LD... will we see retail availability of trains again? A: MOT WILL be seen in retailers again... TRU maybe. But track, (which we realise (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

More:  Next Page >>