  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 461 – 480 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) More accurately, Li-Ion batteries, _unlike_ most other battery types, do age. NiCads wear out through use, or through improper partial charging, and have a moderate shelf discharge (depleting the charge while just sitting unused). NiMHs wear (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

memory
(score: 0.474)

  TRU specials....

I seen Toys R Us having a special from the 2nd of October until the 18th. This is probably not geared for the robotic techies since TRU rarely has any clearance on Mindstorm/Technic items, with exception of the RIS sets summer of 2001. I think they (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.473)

  Spybotics for $50 @ costco

My local CostCo (San Antonio, TX) had all four SpyBotics kits for $50. Only a $10 discount, but not bad if you are looking to get one. Simeon (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.473)

  Spybotics

(...) bem... posso dar-te algumas razões, umas melhores q outras: 1) É *mais um* set LEGO com componentes electrónicos, logo, cai bem no centro do objectivo q defini como regra prá minha colecção. (esta é uma explicação de fracota, mas pronto ;) 2) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Technic axel pins with friction.

(...) I think there are a few in the Spybotics (e.g. Gigamesh). Doesn't improve on the price point, though. Jürgen (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.473)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) And that is your opinion. The rumor was a change to the track, not the discontinuation of the entire line. It could happen. Suppose LEGO came out with a 9V multi-channel IR controlled train motor (Manas? Spybotics?) that didn't require powered (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.473)

  Re: New pbLua Beta13o - Now with FLASH Writing!

(...) Hi Ralph, WOW, great work!!! It works perfectly... Some additional notes and documentation about storing Lua programs at flash memory is available at: (URL) for your excellent support Christian (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Spybotics

There are discussions about this in the group lugnet.robotics.spybotics. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Inscri??es para a "pool" de compras de Outono

(...) porquê tanta fixação nos spybotics? estou interessado pq estou a um passo de me iniciar no mindstorms (explico num post posterior) e deixar o isd de lado por uns tempos (...) lbaixinho (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.472)

  RE: estou Convencido

(...) hmmm... depois partilha connosco o resultado desse mail :) (...) Geralmente no mesmo sitio que vende as pilhas. Tenho 3, 1 q comprei quando comprei as primeiras NiCd, q não tinha timer :( Ou seja, eu é q tinha q controlar quando é q o tinha q (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.472)

  RE: Inscri??es para a "pool" de compras de Outono

(...) Nope, já o consegui (a muito custo, diga-se) na eBay, já há algum tempo :) ...acho q na altura comentei esse "feito" aqui :) Isto agora tá muito mau pa compras... como já tinha dito também. De sets antigos, talvez o unico que qq dia vou tentar (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.472)

  RE: ir cars

(...) [...] (...) Well, as I think you know, it's already possible with standard RCX2 firmware to control Manas and SPybotics. :) (...) That looks like another IR LEGO set using the same Manas/Spybotics IR protocol. So, in theory, it will be (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.472)

  Spybotics

I recently bought one of these new Spybots. I would like to get some background information. I also have an RIS 2.0 and would like to know if and how Spybotics and Mindstorms can be combined. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank You (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.472)

  Re: LEGO & NCLTC @ Lulu Tech Circus in Raleigh, NC 9/27-9/29

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H369B3.989@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Hmm, just realized I didn't add any comentary before I hit send on this. The LuLu Tech Circus is the brain child of Bob Young, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

spybotics
(score: 0.471)

  absolute reckoning, all lego solution?

after reading all the posts i did break down and get a spybot: gigamesh so far fairly impressed due to the fiberoptics pieces, the new gears and the idea of a tri-star wheel without a tri-star wheel. but on to my point. the spybotics controllers (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.471)

  RE: Inscri??es para a "pool" de compras de Outono

(...) erm... tive q comprar um disco novo pó PC e comprei um kit netcabo assim q descobri q *finalmente* já há na FigFoz. acabaram-se os LEGOs este ano... *shuif* pó ano conversamos! :) ...espero q ainda haja spybotics à venda :P mc. PS: Tou todo (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.471)

  Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

Why have textured slopes been arbitrarily abandoned? The last few retail purchases of Lego sets that I made disappointed me greatly in that the pieces I'd most desired, 2x2 medium-slope corners and 2x2x3 extreme-slope bricks, both in dark red, were (...) (17 years ago, 9-Sep-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.dear-lego)

memory
(score: 0.471)

  Jeudi 26 Septembre 2002

[ Titres des News ] o salon: Evenement LEGO sur la region Parisienne (Commercial) o site: apprentissage ... (Humour) [ Détails des News ] o salon: Evenement LEGO sur la region Parisienne ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 00:01 Topic: Commercial (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 0.471)

  RE: ir cars

(Just back from hollydays =) er.... what IR Cars ? Could you post some links or LEGO #Refs ? If they use the same IR serial protocol as do the MANAS units or Spybotics, then yes. thxs :) mc. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.471)

  Re: DATHeader ALERT!

(...) I seem to recall it was written in VB? If so, the VB text box has a content size limit of 65K. The only way around this is to work on an in memory string buffer and not store (and read back) the result in the text box. (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.471)

More:  Next Page >>