 Robotics / NXT / 944
Re: New pbLua Beta13o - Now with FLASH Writing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Ralph Hempel wrote:
All of you that have been helping to test pbLua....

I have released another Beta of pbLua - and it's got
FLASH writing (and reading) goodness in it.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/>

It does not yet have the ability to boot from a string in
FLASH but it's very close. The nxt.MemInfo() routine returns
some key information, including the address of the start of
user FLASH, and the start address and length of a string starting
with "-- FLASH Boot" in user FLASH. If there is no string that
matches, you get 0.

Hi Ralph,
WOW, great work!!!

It works perfectly...
Some additional notes and documentation about storing Lua programs at flash
memory is available at:
http://x49svr40x166.xdsnet.de/trac/pbLua/wiki/PbLuaFlash

Thanks for your excellent support

Christian