  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 341 – 360 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Packaging!

(...) It isn't necessary to access the internet to share missions files. When you create a mission through Special Operations and save it is saved to the following folder (assuming you used the default install): C:\Program Files\LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  Re: user created programs

(...) I too was sad to find that there were not any additional missions posted on the web site. I have Ralph Hempel's book (buy it if you don't have it...it's good stuff) and he also describes how to create and share missions. I think this ability (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  spyutils.nqh

I have attached to the end of this message the spyutils.nqh file I've been compiling. It's not got a lot in there yet, just the routines defined as "utility" in the Lego Spybotics ROM SDK plus the SendRCXMessage. I'm aiming toward this file being (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  Re: Can't run software

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H86Gw9.7x@lugnet.com... (...) Where exactly does this come up? Try to skip the intro with sapce. Uninstall Quciktime and reinstall it. SpySetup might have failed installinng QT I would (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  BimP Updates (5 January 2003)

Updates this week include: * Questions 12-14 with Jon Palmer have been posted and Jon unveils his new K-wing fighter(a BimP exclusive!) * A new toon by Ton (after a few holiday toons, Ton returns to his previous storyline) * A new tips and tricks (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  Re: user created programs

(...) Ralph's book is not very technical, but does have some wonderful basic to advanced information. I am working on the following page: (URL) when this is a little more complete, it will be of some value to you. Steven (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  Lego in Friesland

Hallo, allemaal Ik ben reuze benieuwd of er ook in de provincie Friesland Lego Mindstorm-Spybotics freeks aanwezig zijn ! groetjes André (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  Re: Brick Constants in NQC/Bricx

__SCOUT and __RCX behave as you guessed. There are also defines for __CM and __SPY for spybotics and cybermaster targets, respectively. These constants should work for BricxCC, or any other NQC environment since they are defined by the NQC compiler. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  RE: Packaging!

(...) Import and export of missions does NOT require access to the internet. See the last chapter of my book for details... ---...--- Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual" (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 1.388)

  RE: user created programs

(...) I'll jump in here. The two canted receptors at the front do indeed give a basic direction and range finding ability. The IR signal strength follows an inverse-square law. Double the distance from source to sensor and the signal is reduced by a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.387)

  Re: Spybots missoins (was Re: Packaging!)

(...) Mark is correct. I would be happy to begin a Spybotics Mission Trading Area on BimP. I am a fan and would love to see what types of missions could be created by the community. To begin, I think we need to provide mission objectives, mission (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 1.387)

  SpyVLL was released

Hi, the VLL freaks. I released a programming tool named "SpyVLL", which program the MicroSCOUT via the Spybotics. Neither RIS2.0 nor your own made hardware isn't required. Please refer to the following URL: (URL) ! -- mac (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.vll)

spybotics
(score: 1.387)

  FS: All 4 Spybots

$150 + shipping. Retail price for all 4 is $240. Purchased as part of a Retail Demonstration Kit, you get 1 each of: <set:3806 3806 Gigamesh G60> <set:3808 3808 Shadowstrike S70> <set:3807 3807 Snaptrax S45> <set:3809 3809 Technojaw T55> and their (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

spybotics
(score: 1.387)

  3806 Gigamesh $35 WalMart Bradenton Florida

Reg $65 on sale $35 USD five boxes #3806 Spybotics at Walmart, SR70 at US301, Bradenton, Florida, USA. Sorry, cannot shop for you. (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.386)

  BimP Updates (16 January 2003)

Before listing this week's updates, the BimP crew wants to thank the LUGNET community for making us the LUGNET Cool Site of the Week for January 5-11, 2002. As BimP gets closer to its one year anniversary (coming in February), we have seen many (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

spybotics
(score: 1.386)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

You know there was a time, not too long ago when I could reasonably expect to buy about $3-5,000 in clearance Lego from Target without much effort. It's impossible to do that these days, I'm guessing because of increased awareness of the clearance. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.386)

  RE: Shadowstrike back to front

(...) Hmmmm, I wonder if you have set the type of the Shadowstrike correctly. Check the Spybot type in the Spybot Status display when you first connect it. I'll bet you have it configured as a SnapTrax..... Cheers, Ralph ---...--- Buy "LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.385)

  How to react to controller with NQC?

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to react to Spybots IR controller using NQC. When I scan through the spybot.h in \Program Files\LEGO Software\Products\Sp...cs\Include I find many lines containing "message". However, looking at the NQC documentation (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.385)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

The only bona fide piece of information I have is the recollection of an off-hand comment made by one of the TLC staff who was at BrickFest last summer who said that if the Spybotics line did not make money, then the future for the Mindstorms line (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.384)

  Re: Chamber of Secrets: $24 (and some other clearances)

(...) order 4 more... at 03:13 Central Time (GMT-6:00) there were 498 left. Only 57 Yodas left (got all I wanted at Target clearance) 8475-RC Race Buggy is finally gone, $82.00 wasn't a good enough deal to get me to bite. I'm bummed I missed out on (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.384)

More:  Next Page >>