 Robotics / Spybotics / 180
RE: Shadowstrike back to front
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:19:40 GMT

I have three Spybots and I notice that Snaptrax and Gigamesh run forwards on
pressing the two upper buttons on the remote (buttons nearest the red
button).
However Shadowstrike is the reverse of this, upper buttons pressed moves the
Spybot backwards.
Any body noticed this?

Hmmmm, I wonder if you have set the type of the Shadowstrike
correctly. Check the Spybot type in the Spybot Status display
when you first connect it.

I'll bet you have it configured as a SnapTrax.....

Cheers, Ralph

Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590590910/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com