 Robotics / 19977
Re: Brick Constants in NQC/Bricx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 04:08:12 GMT

__SCOUT and __RCX behave as you guessed.  There are also defines for
__CM and __SPY for spybotics and cybermaster targets, respectively.
These constants should work for BricxCC, or any other NQC environment
since they are defined by the NQC compiler.

For those interested, the NQC API is completely defined in a file named
rcx2.nqh (which gets built into the compiler to make installation of NQC
a bit simpler).  You don't need the source release to see this file...if
you run "nqc -api", it will print the API file to stdout.

Dave Baum

In article <3E1C3F40.4010206@airmail.net>,