  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Naboo Celebration

(...) Nice! I could hear the music and horns from the movie in my mind while looking at the pics! And that's unusual for me, since I have almost no memory for music. :-) -Chris Gray (14 years ago, 22-Oct-10, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Reviving old cybermasters with MacNQC

(...) Indeed :( ... so I only check here from time to time. You would probably get faster answers on Mindboards (https://sourceforge...ndex.php). (...) Memory is very low, about 400 bytes! (URL) useful programs can be written nonetheless: (URL) (...) (14 years ago, 17-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  USB / x86 open sys based RCX replacement??

After playing with my legos, RCX, NQC, stuff for awhile, I find a more powerful RCX with proviions for more inputs and outputs and lots more memory, CPU power, options, and interconnections, seems like it would be desireable. A very common reaction (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Low level programming of the RCX

(...) Quite C is your best place to start with a language. C can give you direct access to the timer. The timer is considered an I/O device, but all I/O on the H8 is memory mapped. Having said that, if you know the address of the timer, you can (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Binary Pneumatic addition with two pistons

(...) Hi Mark, (...) I've maded two pneumatic adding machines ((URL) and I can attest that it works quite well. With LEGO Pneumatics, the pistons are double acting. They have a port to make them expand as well as port to make them contract. This is (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Intial Download Problems

Fred and others, I wrote before saying that my HB is not able to execute IC. Fred wrote back with the idea of it being related to the 68HC11, the memory or the 74HCs. Since I am not the richest of all college students, I am not able to just buy a (...) (27 years ago, 4-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Which is best digital camera for LEGO photos?

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ... (...) I'm also planning to get myself a digital camera, now that they're actually getting to be worthwhile from a value/price perspective. I just came out of my dark ages recently, and I want to start posting (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Good news for microscout, scout, and rcx, and sony pocket station owners.

I already posted this in lugnet.robotics Maybe i will get a response here. I found a web page that deals with programming the rcx, scout and microscout in a very uncommon way. Go this site: (URL) under the ¡ SONY Pocket Station ‚Æ‹Y‚ê‚é section, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Datsville

[ XFUT lugnet.off-topic.geek ] (...) I found out that I wasn't working on the latest edition of "town.pov", and this last sentence seems to have been a bit too optimistic: ---...--- -- Log from running POV-Ray on the latest edition of "town.pov": (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Motor Control Register (0xf000)

The lugnet registration takes forever :) After reading this post a light went on in my head. A few weeks ago I wrote a multi-threaded program for the RCX (about 7 threads, each running an endless loop). When I added one more thread, the robot (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  [Online Game][Mac] Problems giving things to characters

[3rd try at posting this (this time via web interface), I never received authentication emails for the first two attempts (via newsreader.)] Is anyone else, especially those using a Mac, having problems giving things to the various characters (Koli (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: Which 68HC11x1xx

If you look in you 68HC11 Reference manual in sections 2.1.1 to 2.1.5 there is a description of the differences and there is a table showing the memory sizes for the different types (by the way the table misses the 8K ROM in the MC68HC11A8 entry in (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  is IC compatible with the MC68HC11F1

hi from France, I already have a handy-board running with a 11A1 chip and I plan to adapt the circuit for a 11F1 chip, with the same memory map. Does someone have any experience about running IC with this chip? Will it work with the pcode_hb.s19 (...) (26 years ago, 21-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Palm Users?

Yeah, I've been running Jfile (3.2f) on my Palm III (and the 5000 before that) for several years. With 1237 records, format below, it sucks up 125K of memory. I typically update the entries in the shops, which has lead to some very interesting (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Repost: 30383 Hinge Plate 1 x 2 Locking w/ 1 Finger On Top  [DAT]

Thanks for the correction on this. That's what I get for trying to make a part from memory :-( 0 Hinge Plate 1 x 2 Locking w/ 1 Finger On Top 0 Name: 30383.dat 0 Author: John VanZwieten 0 Un-Official Element 1 16 0 4 0 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 stud3.dat 1 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

Adam Howard: (...) www.ldraw.org has not been down for the last ten days (I had to shut it down then to install more memory), and I haven't got any problem reports within Denmark. ... but the connection across the Atlantic seems to be horrible[1] at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  WTB: 6954

Seems like a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a 6954 Blacktron Renegade they'd be willing to part with? Here's a picture to refresh your memory: (URL) PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF MY | Patrick Sayre-Little NEW ADDRESSES. | sayrew@pr.erau.edu | (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

Although the Scout is supposed to offer more feaures than the RCX, it seems to me that the RCX is still a better deal. Scout memory available for programs: 400 bytes RCX: 6100 bytes. Scout variables: 8 locals for each of 6 possible tasks and 10 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Flex tube material

I have noticed that thin flex tubing (Technica section 050) appears in at least two different materials. A stiff tube, which will bend with force and has some memory of bends, appears in most of my sets (8286 3-in-1 Car, 8444 Air Enforcer, 8445 Indy (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Desktops with SCSI RAM?

Perhaps you are talking about a SCSI RAM drive ? this is a SCSI DVD RAM Recorder .....I have never heard of SCSI RAM as in SCSI accessed RAM Memory modules.. but I have seen SCSI DVD RAM drives ....They use thier own version of recording media .... (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>