 General / 4284
Re: Palm Users?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:06:17 GMT

Yeah,

I've been running Jfile (3.2f) on my Palm III (and the 5000 before that) for
several years. With 1237 records, format below, it sucks up 125K of memory. I
typically update the entries in the shops, which has lead to some very
interesting discussions with the staff - they usually think I'm price-checking
for the competition!

Okay, the format:-
    Set Number
    Shop price
    Lowest price (rtl auction or similar)
    Highest price (rtl auction or similar - not eBay!)
    Name
    Range (Town, Space etc.)
    Note

I've been a bit distracted over the last few months so the records haven't been
updated too frequently (i.e. the 99 catalogue hasn't been entered).

Cheers,
Kev

In lugnet.general, Mike Faunce writes:
Any other Palm users out there?

Anyone found a good way to put your Lego set owned/wanted list/database on
it?  I've got a list with data similar to what is on LUGNet in Excel
(basically:  Theme, Subtheme, Set #, Set Name, Pieces, Figs, "Own" and
"Want") and would like an easy way to put this on the Palm so I can carry it
with me.

Any ideas?

Mike