 General / 4258
4257  |  4259
Subject:
Palm Users?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:35:47 GMT

Any other Palm users out there?

Anyone found a good way to put your Lego set owned/wanted list/database on
it?  I've got a list with data similar to what is on LUGNet in Excel
(basically:  Theme, Subtheme, Set #, Set Name, Pieces, Figs, "Own" and
"Want") and would like an easy way to put this on the Palm so I can carry it
with me.

Any ideas?

Mike