  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 201 – 220 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybot Studies: display an 8-bit value

(...) Mark Riley did this using MindScript but I don't recall having already seen the equivalent in NQC. (URL) than use a #define macro (speaking of which, I need to fix the syntax highlighting of preprocessor macros to account for multiple lines) I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.542)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) If you read lugnet with a newsreader (Outlook Express, XanaNews for example), instead of using the web interface, there's no problem keeping track of what you have read. XanaNews can probably be configured as a 'portable application' so you (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.542)

  Spybotics

Ciao ciao, Ho ritrovato dopo quasi un anno dall'acquisto (direttamente in USA durante un viaggio) il Kit 3807 (Snaptrax S45 - Spybotics). L'ho montato, l'ho provato... Funziona!!! E' davvero carino! Un gioiellino! Ora mi guardo il CD e provo a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 0.541)

  Re: Spybotics

Riccardo io te scippo a casa tutto l'ABS che hai :D :D :D "riccardo cusano" <r.cusano@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HnC4Br.qBr@lugnet.com... (...) un (...) che ne (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

spybotics
(score: 0.541)

  Re: More Spybotics NQC API stuff (work in progress)

Some slight revisions to the previous submission. And now I have finally figured out how to get the Spybot to control Manas. I'm very puzzled by the equations for setting the output bytes. Any explanations would be greatly appreciated. #include (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.540)

  More Spybotics NQC API stuff (work in progress)

A lot of this is untested and very rough. For some reason I still can't get the Spybot to send out RC messages to a Manas unit. Sending an RCX message (opcode 0xF7) is quite simple - either using the ROM subroutine SendRCXMessage or by using the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.540)

  Orlando LIC set/brick information

Here is the status of the Orlando LIC as of yesterday. * The Cloud City, UCS Snowspeeder, and Lunar Lander in stock. They do not have the new X-Wing yet. * There is a special Spybotics promotion. They have a couple of trays of technic parts have (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.539)

  Re: shopping report uk

spybotics £15 today (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 0.539)

  Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission

I forgot to cross-post this to the spybotics newsgroup. My apologies for the double post. Here is another submission to the NQC spybot API. I haven't properly tested this against an actual Spybot but I have compared the NQC output code to what is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.539)

  Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission  [DAT]

Doh! I had the low and high bytes switched on the items below which can be passed one or more frequencies. Now I have actually tested this code and it does, indeed, work (with the low and high bytes in the correct order). I've also slightly changed (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.538)

  Re: LPub Bad results with LDView

(...) uses the opengl hardware on the video card to do the offscreen rendering. Maybe the card is running out of memory at the higher dpi? What does LDView report about your opengl driver? Maybe that'll provide a clue. (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.538)

  RE: I Need Some Advice!

(...) You'll probably love them. There are a couple of pre-made games that use 1 player and 2 bots. You can use NQC to give the bots custom behaviour. The software that comes with the Spybots is decent, but really aimed at kids. You can also buy my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.537)

  New Canadian Holiday Catalog

The new holiday catalog came today. Finally a new catalog. I got tired from the January catalog. Not much different from the fall US one though. Cover: small boy looking at catalog, big Christmas tree in background with small sets p 2 - 3: holiday (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

spybotics
(score: 0.537)

  End of Mindstorms :-(

Hi Everybody, I have the badest new of the world: LEGO stop Mindstorms products. I hear it of several persons, LEGO shop on Paris (they won't receive other RIS box or additional box) and also from LEGO staff. They have stoped RIS production 3 months (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.536)

  TexLUG Fall 2003 Meeting Contest Rules

We will hold a projectile-launching contest at our next meeting ((URL) Contestants will bring machines (built at home prior to the meeting) capable of launching a standard projectile. Such machines, typically called "siege engines", are trebuchets, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

spybotics
(score: 0.533)

  Re: Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources

(...) Nice to see a few of us share the interest. :-) The best I can offer for a list of patches is what I listed in the post here [ (URL) ], along with Carl's follow-up post. That list was culled from links I've collected over the years. As was (...) (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 0.532)

  Re: LEGO Factory/P.A.B. Pricing Study

(...) Wow. I was wondering if this was across-the-board bad, so I checked out the aspect I've used, Technic. I don't have the "old" prices squirreled away, but from memory the price of studded beams hasn't changed much (although the types have (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

memory
(score: 0.532)

  Information participation LEGO®WORLD 2003

Information and instructions for exhibiters/volunteers General The coordinators are Paul Koelewijn and Paul Wolters. Communication within De Bouwsteen: Coordinator Paul Koelewijn +31(0)644 038 897 +31(0)251 232 002 paullego@wanadoo.nl Communication (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.se)

spybotics
(score: 0.531)

  Lego deals at outpost.com

I just found some really good deals at outpost.com. They have: 8594 Gukko Bird Lego $20.00 $3.99 6738 Skateboard Challenge$20.00 $4.90 Bionicle 8557 Exo-Toa $35.00 $9.90 8568 Pohatu Nuva $8.00 $1.90 Spybotics 3806 Gigamesh G60 $60.00 $19.99 3807 (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.531)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Here's my meager contribution to the cause: Transparent colors: 40 Transparent Pretty easy, it's colorless and you can see through it. 41 Tr. Red Spybotics Snaptrax, Darth Vader's lightsaber blade, Blacktron, etc. (dark blood red) 42 Tr. Lg (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

spybotics
(score: 0.530)

More:  Next Page >>