 Robotics / Spybotics / 221
RE: I Need Some Advice!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:20:34 GMT

I recently purchased two of the spybotic sets at a cheap price (10 bucks)!  What
I am wondering is whether I would enjoy keeping a set (or two) for myself or
whether to just sell them.  I don't want to bust open the boxes only to find out
that it isn't something I would like.

You'll probably love them. There are a couple of pre-made games that use 1 player
and 2 bots. You can use NQC to give the bots custom behaviour. The software that
comes with the Spybots is decent, but really aimed at kids.

You can also buy my Spybotics book that explains a bit more...

Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590590910/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com