 Robotics / Spybotics / 220
219  |  221
Subject:
I Need Some Advice!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:10:43 GMT

Hi All,
I recently purchased two of the spybotic sets at a cheap price (10 bucks)!  What
I am wondering is whether I would enjoy keeping a set (or two) for myself or
whether to just sell them.  I don't want to bust open the boxes only to find out
that it isn't something I would like.
I can't figure out exactly what these sets do.  I've read that they have
missions that you program with a computer, but what are the missions?  Are you
limited to these few missions or can you program other things for the bot to do?
Can someone explain what these things are capable of to me?  I'm not into
mindstorms or robotics and so I don't care to get into a complicated programming
experience.  The sets are rated for 9 yrs and up, so I think I could deal with
the software provided.
The two sets I have are the technojaw ones.  I read that you can do things with
two bots instead of one.  Would this be feasible for one person?  Or does this
require having two people (two computers, and such)?
I would greatly appreciate some info here!  Any advice would be very welcome!
Thanks,
Tom