 Robotics / 21351
21350  |  21352
Subject:
End of Mindstorms :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 16:40:51 GMT

Hi Everybody, I have the badest new of the world:

LEGO stop Mindstorms products.

I hear it of several persons, LEGO shop on Paris (they won't receive other RIS
box or additional box) and also from LEGO staff.
They have stoped RIS production 3 months ago.

They should stop Spybotics production too.

They stop it cause they do not sell enough boxes....

For first time in my LEGO life, I am very disapointed.

So I will buy Fishertechniks!!!!

Chris.
my LEGOTIC site:
http://mapage.noos.fr/chrismaker/index.htm