  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"Tim David" <Talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G50A6x.JKu@lugnet.com... (...) I look forward to that. That'll be green with yellow stripes/writing, if my memory serves, then. Huw (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Uhh... nope ;-) But then I have the quintessential sieve-like memory - I couldn't remember what was arranged so I assumed it was at Ben's again :-) So now that PeteW has told us it's the 4th Feb, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  SEALUG meeting pics 12/01/01

Hey Everyone, We had a good SEALUG meeting today. In attendance (according to my memory) Mark(1) Sandlin Mark(2) Rideout Mark(3) Neumann Sean Forbes (Host) Shawn Davis Todd Kubo Ian Gerdes Joel Parker Stephen Fisher Wayne Hussey Terri Walter Ashley (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New Image

"Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message news:Gr8BMK.K2E@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) role (...) installments. <snip> I kinda thought that if they were robotic then some sort of leftover memory may reside in whatever they use as a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Digital camera

(...) I just purchased an Olympus D-150 Zoom at Costco for only US$150. Add a 128mb smart memory card for US$57 and you're ready to go. It has a macro mode for shooting Lego and a 3x optical and 2x digital zoom for taking other pictures. The only (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: ring 3 to 5

(...) True. But it's more than nothing. (...) LDraw (and LEdit, I assume) don't cache any files in memory. Read it (line by line), process it, and throw it away. (...) Reducing the number of files may not be important to rendering speed, but it is (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) I used to watch them late at night on HBO I think...my memory is not that good. Anyway, I love the D!!! All my friends think I am a total goof ball becuase at parties I'll throw in the D and SING EVERY SINGLE WORD!! Man, a hard days rockin' (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Cite, please? I don't recall that being state outright, but my memory of parts of EPI is a little fuzzy. If you're simply inferring it, that's fine, but it can't be taken as verse-and-chapter SW canon. (...) Right, but from the example you (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  leJOS 2.0 (Java) for the RCX

leJOS version 2.0 has just been released! New features include more available memory without twitching, USB Mac OSX support, faster Math functions, and a vastly improved communications package. Now you can communicate with multiple RCX's, use a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) or did you work from memory or? Did you have any challenges in keeping the two motors sychronized? That's been a bugaboo for others, that one side or the other raises a bit too fast and skews things. I think this is my fave shot: (URL) thanks (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Win98 installation of legos

(...) This error indicate to you that communication is really bad or RCX have a firmware locked in memory !! Try to download the program with -s option like that (firmdl3 -s PATH/legOS.srec) Or try to erase firmware by erase RAM nanobapt (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: StarCraft MOC's - Terran BattleCruiser

(...) in. Typed it from memory and didn't check that i had it 100% correct. my bad ;-( (...) While I was building it I did get into a bit of a rush as I got to the rear engine block. I wasn't entirely happy with using the slopes to defining the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: BrickOS motor-output: Subject to change?

Do you use another firmware downloader besides firmdl3? Recent changes to BrickOS changed the memory layout a bit and this could be an issue. For example, I just discovered that the nqc firmware downloader doesn't like firmware files with (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Strange error message I have recieved

(...) Thanks a lot, it worked. I knew it had something to do with the memory. Mike (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Yes, he's serious. By "not big enough", if memory is serving me correctly (too lazy to go digging through Lugnet's back catalogue of conversations), they mean "less than 5% of our sales volume" 95% of the Lego that leaves the shelves ends up (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Are there GOTO statements in NQC?

(...) This exact same argument can be applied to high-level languages where you dynamically allocate memory or other resources that need to be released before leaving the function. While I agree that forcing people to have only one exit point at all (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  MacNQC 4.0b1 Announcement

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 4.0b1. New features are: * RCX Simulator. * Added a Memory Map Panel. * Updated NQC to 3.0a1. If you would like to test it, it can be found at (URL) comments, or feature requests for the next version can be sent to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie - Hassenplug Combine

(...) Holy $%#*!!! This has instantly become one of the coolest Lego ideas I've seen in recent memory! What a collaboration! A thread I'll be watching like a hawk. With the talent of you three guys, makes me wonder where it will go!!!? After (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Help identifying 2x8 brick with single hole

(...) Well, don't ask me for the set number - I have only a vague memory on the details, although the core idea is clear -, but I can give you a hint what to look out for. This brick was not used for building, but as a kind of handle. AFAIK, the set (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Pants pants no pants?!?

(...) I hope to god this involved a bicycle and a bad memory rather than an unobsrvant commute. Tim (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>