 Announcements / 1407
1406  |  1408
Subject:
SEALUG meeting pics 12/01/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 03:24:10 GMT

Hey Everyone,

We had a good SEALUG meeting today.

In attendance (according to my memory)

Mark(1) Sandlin
Mark(2) Rideout
Mark(3) Neumann
Sean Forbes (Host)
Shawn Davis
Todd Kubo
Ian Gerdes
Joel Parker
Stephen Fisher
Wayne Hussey
Terri Walter
Ashley Glennon

Here are the photos from the meeting:

The building theme for this meeing was "Red, White and Green" People
could build anything they wanted, in those color, to give the meeting a
holiday feel. I forget who built the packages, sorry. :^(

Once again, we had a parts draft. 11 people participated in parting out
the Flash Speeder, and 10 people participated in the TIE Fighter. Much
fun was had by all, and many many many blue grille tiles were sorted.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego