  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Memory

I have to admit I actually don't know all that much about robotics itself. The mindstorms are my first foray into robotic creation and programming. I just thought it would be helpful to point out the memory limitation in the H8/300. In that respect, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  RE: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

(...) This is a brilliant idea, I had wondered about the practicality of something like this myself, but it has to be done by lego to satisfy us purists. (...) You could have a whole range of lego "bricks" that plug together to form the RCX, (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Re: 60 degree problem

(...) Ya, Ya, Ya... I was typing fast and working from memory. You're right. I was close enough, though. ++Lar (in Walnut IA!) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Canadian S@H (was Re: S@H / new service packs)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) have (...) and (...) Canadian S@H really pales in comparison to it's US counterpart in terms of what they offer as well as the their knowledge base. The Mindstorms fiasco is etched in my memory (check rtl in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Java on Handy Board?

Handy-folk, I recently discovered that there is an experimental version of Java for the 68HC11 microcontroller. Cool! It has been in field testing since June, and looks promising. The developers tell me that a beta version should be released in a (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Re: GNU C wizards?

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, I wrote: =>> =>> Are there any GNU C/C++ wizards out there? I'm trying to write an =>> asm() statement to describe the H8's bclr/bset instructions. I have a =>> wicked sweet tooth for C++ syntactic sugar, and I'd like to be able (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Memory

Thanks to everyone for all of the great references. Now I've got enough reading material to last a good month and a half. But come to think of it, I really didn't want to get my homework done anyways. :) Thanks again, --Ryan (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Memory

Thanks to everyone for all of the great references. Now I've got enough reading material to last a good month and a half. But come to think of it, I really didn't want to get my homework done anyways. :) Thanks again, --Ryan (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Re: IR Transmission Range when bounced off of Ceiling...

(...) The CyberMaster can't check the tower, only the tower (PC) can check and give orders to the CyberMaster. Here's a mail I've sent to Peter Ljungstrand a few days ago that explained in detail what I've done with the CyberMaster. It's a bit (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

A lot of what you guys are talking about goes right over my head as I'm not as familiar with set numbers vs. content as you all seem to be, but I've got some input "from a lowly user": I am an avid boater and SCUBA diver, I also like LEGO and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Off topic: Java on the 68HC11-based Handy Board!

This off-topic from Lego (sorry), but I thought some of you might find it interesting. I recently discovered that there is an experimental version of Java for the 68HC11 microcontroller. Cool! It has been in field testing since June, and looks (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: Updated summary of SW set names

(...) I know how you feel! I am already terrorizing my local Lego store about the SW sets. Every time I walk in (and that's a LOT of times) they tell me (without me asking!) the SW sets aren't in yet. B-) Mark "WinErr:072b Memory Error - What? Tell (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  DL problems

I put together the HB shortly after it first became available. This is key because it worked-downloading and all. I put it down for a year because of family problems but all that time left it plugged in because of the Ni-cad. I feel that should (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) I feel like a beta tester... :-) (...) Dang. You mean it _must_ be less than 80? I thought I might be able to leave a comfortable margin in there. Guess I'll have to use my trusty o'l memory to remember to... ah, to.. what were we talking (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  assembling the pcode

hi i've recently modified the pcode.asm file to make the timer interrupt occur at 2KHz, rather than 1KHz. does anyone know how i'm supposed to assemble/compile this pcode.asm file into the pcode_hb.s19 file that will be loaded into the Handyboard? (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Readings

Fred- You left it unclear in an explanation to another letter. You were answering the fellow from India as to what readings one should see when useing a logic probe on the memory chip. You said that if one was stuck at 1 or zero-it might be (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  introducing rcx interrogator!

i've just written a utility called rcx interrogator. it will (hopefully) tell you everything there is to know about the state of your rcx. variables, sensors, motors, memory map and more. this is the first public beta, so i welcome any comments or (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: rcx acronym?

Chris Stanley wrote in message <36A24985.7755166A@usit.net>... (...) I asked this to the Mindstorms helpdesk once. In an e-mail thay said: Robotic Control X (Or Robot Control X - from memory). So the X is just for decoration. Eric (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

I bought two. At the time I called, they were out of the larger child sizes. The largest size they had was childs 7. I was not sure what that meant but I figured if they didn't fit my kids there were always babies coming up. I was told that this was (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  RE: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) A chapter or two on inter-RCX communication would go down a treat. "extend your RCX's IO capabilities by buying another of the suckers" This could extend to a whole range of books "The ultimate guide to Town Jr" with chapters like How to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

More:  Next Page >>