 Robotics / Handy Board / 5163
5162  |  5164
Subject:
Readings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:21:03 GMT

Fred-
      You left it unclear in an explanation to another letter.  You were
answering the fellow from India as to what readings one should see when useing
a logic probe on the memory chip.   You said that if one was stuck at 1 or
zero-it might be indicative of a bad chip.

Should be floating then-around 2.2 volts with power applied?  Both red and
green lights on when useing a logic probe?

Also-I am still having downloading problems-I have had a HB that has always
worked. Now it will not take a DL.  I have replaced all the cables.  I have
ordered a new Maxamchip, & the three memory chips.   Had I not spent the
amount of money I did on the HB to begin with- I would have long ago given up.
Cappy Anderson, Yorki, ME