  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 261 – 280 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: r/c servos and firmware

Ok, Here's my 2 cents on servos...read to the bottom if you are interested in helping to develop the code for this. The servo takes a 60Hz (approx) pulse width signal between 1 and 2 msec The pulses are fed into a little circuit that generates an (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: More Speed? Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) Your understanding is correct. So why doesn't everybody use BrickOS? There are at least two reasons that I am aware of: 1. Many people, especially "non-programmers" find a full-blown C++ implementation to be intimidating and non-user-friendly. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RE: understanding the opcode

Pierre, Matt Jadud has done what you are trying to do on my pbForth firmware for the RCX. (URL) His weblog is here: (URL) You might try to contact him before you go too far down the road :-). The RCX native opcode execution may be too slow for any (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RE: r/c servos and firmware

(...) There are multiturn servos for winches in RC sailboats, but they are REALLY expensive. (...) Well don't give up too fast. They ARE useful for steering, or lifting, or grabbing because we can set the limits of motion. This makes things like (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs

(...) Ouch, I understand quite well, actually*. But I agree with John, it sounds like the NXT might be in firmware update mode. If you *haven't* already done it, download the latest firmware (1.04), and a patch for the driver (1.02), from LEGO's (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Star Wars Mindstorms = True

(...) This was always a known risk. If LEGO forces us to reverse engineer another product, I think instead the "classic RCX" will become a hot item. Hopefully LEGO will get a clue and release low-level interface documentation next time around. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RE: r/c servos and firmware

(...) OhOh, I've piqued my own interest. I've looked at the H8 hardware manual and the RCX internals. The OC1A triggers every msec, except the stupid routine clears the Free Running Timer every time!!!! So much for using the OC1B, maybe. The minimal (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS

(...) NQC's primary advantage over LegOS is that it's easier to install and operate. LegOS requires a lot more "stuff" that people just wanting to play with the RCX probably wouldn't care that much about. LegOS's primary advantage, on the other (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Nuovi treni

Ho letto oggi questo su LUGNET.TRAINS. Forse è la risposta che molti di noi stavano cercando Ciao. Giuseppe <WARNING This post contain sepculative ideas on new products.. It should not be regarded as fact. Hopefully TLC/TLG might listen to the ideas (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Help with 9738 LEGO Mindstorms Remote Control

I just got one myself and it seems to work fine. The A, B, and C buttons turn on the motors (in either direction) as long as they are held. You can even hold multiple buttons down to turn more than one motor at the same time. The Message buttons (1, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Tempted in buying my first Mindstorms invention kit - 1.5 vs 2.0 ?

(...) The only difference is that the 1.0 brick has an external power connector so you can save batteries while testing by plugging in an external mains adaptor. In all other respects, the three bricks are identical. (...) Yes. My 1.0 brick runs 2.0 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Thought on pbForth

Ralph, This is something that has been bothering me about pbForth ever since you developed it... please do not take this as an attack against you or your efforts. I do, in fact, truly believe that you have contributed significantly to RCX (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Quick reference for NQC?

(...) Also, if you are running a Windows PC then you can use BricxCC ((URL) which ships with an NQC tutorial written by Marc Overmars. It is a nice intro to using NQC. The sample programs which come with BricxCC are tied to the tutorial. If you have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) You are right when you say the link is Bluetooth. With the RCX the link was IR signals. As long as there is some communication protocol (the more standard, the better) extremely complex logic can get into a robot's behavior. With the RCX I was (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: What is your current Mindstorm project?

(...) Yah, and the stuff at (URL) should be useful. The Cybermaster radio unit attaches via the serial port, right? It'd be nice if it uses the same protocols and firmware as the Mindstorms RCX... (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Introduction of LEJOS OSEK

Hello everyone and special thanks to LEJOS developers, I would like to introduce a new project that is standing on the shoulders of giants. LEJOS OSEK (URL) is an open source firmware for LEGO Mindstorms NXT. LEJOS OSEK consists of I/O driver of (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: taste of java

Your best bet for replacement firmware is leJOS ((URL) If you don't currently know Java you could try out my book, "Core Lego Mindstorms". It has a 30 page chapter that introduces Java programming concepts. - Brian (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: legOS

Lageson, Tom wrote in message <813599F6EBBFD011B40...co.com>... (...) This is, in fact, the nub of the question at hand. If I buy ANY single board computer with proprietary firmware on it, I can choose to replace the firmware and as a consequence (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) off the shelf makes a lot of sense. Think of the development costs of using ARM IP on a custom chip. Suddenly LEGO would become a hardware development group, and the costs would be really high. Even if they used PLAs, they would still have a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RCX Blowed up?

Today I was using NQC for the first time using RCX Command Center. Because I have a 1.0 RCX I thought: I have two original Lego-adapters and why shouldn't I use one? So, for the first time I have the RCX, I used a powersuply. After some playing I (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

More:  Next Page >>