 Robotics / 21292
RE: understanding the opcode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:56:41 GMT

Pierre,

Matt Jadud has done what you are trying to do on my pbForth
firmware for the RCX.

<http://www.cs-ed.org/blogs/mjadud/archives/2002_05.html>

His weblog is here:

<http://www.cs-ed.org/blogs/mjadud/>

You might try to contact him before you go too far down the
road :-).

The RCX native opcode execution may be too slow for any
practical Scheme stuff you want to do....

Ralph Hempel

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com