  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter

(...) Well I'm certainly impressed that you were able to get a (not insignificant) saving through software alone. (I use NQC and the lego firmware, so I doubt I could implement this - I think I'll wait for NXT before learning a new system :-). OTOH, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) Please respond with detailed information regarding your configuration. Are you using the serial tower or are you using the USB tower? Do you have the firmware already installed on your RCX brick? What does the LCD screen look like when your (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: nop in NQC?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com... (...) A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop' timing. Just about every opcode takes the same amount of time. Priimarily because there's so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  RE: true realtime event?

It's not a true realtime interrupt. Some events may be recognized immediately (e.g. a new "mailbox" message, and some may be recognized on a 100 millisecond background scan (e.g. a "click" event). The event monitoring code does not put the task into (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: NXT Bot Idea - Audio Tracking

(...) Interesting, although where I live I have a sneaking suspicion the NXT would try to home in on every passing car and truck. But the NXT could be used to track my kids (since I can't do that myself anyway). (...) Well, let's see, the distance (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: new products

(...) Maybe we can communicate with RCX via Morse code? :-) There are also five buttons to let you start any of the five stored programs. With the non-lego firmware, maybe we can use these five buttons for additional messages. Right now, for me the (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  RE: Assembly tool?

(...) Jonathan, you use the GNU toolchain to assemble the files, but why bother? The pbforth.srec file is available for download and it is complete by itself. Just use "nqc -firmware pbforth.srec " to get it into the RCX. I have a newer release with (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) I doubt there will be significant changes to the ROM. For starters, if somebody has both an old and a new RCX, try downloading the old firmware into the new RCX. If it works, the ROM interface is the same. If the ROM interface is the same, it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Problems with datalog

(...) Unless I bungled the code, NQC should handle this ok. Old versions of NQC would always move from a restricted datalog source into a temp variable. With the new firmware, there's the added complexity that the temp can't be a local var, and I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  cannot download RCX Code

I just got my RIS last week and I've had a problem getting the IR unit to download RCX code to the RCX unit. I can download Firmware all I want and I downloaded RCX Command Center and tried downloading code from it and had no problems there either. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Active sensor scanning by RCX

It reads all three during the brief measurement period once every three milliseconds. In fact, it reads them in reverse order, certainly while running the standard Lego firmware. I think, under LegOS, you can change the rules completely if you want (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: RCX motor pulsing

(...) Yes. When you set the power for an output port actually you select the duty cycle of a square wave. The granularity depends on firwmare. With standard firmware you can select between 7 power levels; legOS has 255 levels. bye Bernardo New (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Mindstroms 2.0 and NT

Hello Everyone: My first post here. Any way I can install the 2.0 cd on a NT laptop. Or is it possible to install just the firmware and then NQC? Any work arounds at all? Thanks JohnC (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: ... a proposito di INTERRUPT

"Marcello" <marcello@mengoni.org> ha scritto: (...) i (...) anche (...) Ciao Marcello Ti riferisci a legOS? Se è così, sono molto poco competente e lascio la parola a Paolo e Guido. Se invece parli del firmware originale Lego, la nuova versione (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: LEGO Purism

(...) Neat! I guess the only drawback is that you don't know *which* motor stalled - but most applications can probably live with that. Anyway - you *CAN* do this with the RCX 2.0 firmware. In NQC, you can call x = Batterylevel () ; ...the result is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: dll and the USB tower

I have the same problem (I posted a note 3 days ago "Problem with Brickos ..." # 20311). In addition I don't get firmdl3 to download the firmware. Are you running Windows or Linux? Hans (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Send/Receive messages under linux

Hi, I've writen a program to send messages to an RCX, depending on programable key strokes. My idea was to drive the robot "blindly", relying on standard firmware messages and replies. I've used Mr. Kekoa Proudfoot's code for packet assembly (files (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: NQC's future

(...) I think you are the victim of too much snippage... :-) If you reread the original message, there is indeed mention of adding various Spybot related features but the "non-standard firmware support" was in reference to NQC in general. I assume (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: SetUserDisplay?

(...) Thanks Dave. I didn't notice the RCX2 option in Bricxcc, works great now! Just to clarify, the only difference between RCX 1 & 2 (from the compile target POV) is the firmware it's running? ROSCO (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  That doesn't totally seem right.

(...) That occured to me after my last posting, but I can't think why it wouldn't slow. (...) Yes, your right. I've switched to the 10x Swan firmware, and stored the results in the datalog. Here they are Variable 4: 4 Variable 4: 0 Variable 4: 3 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

More:  Next Page >>