 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 91
RE: Assembly tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:11:55 GMT

Hello,

I was wondering what tool I need to compile
the pbFORTH asm files. I have the tools that
are used for legOS--is there something there
that can assemble the asm files?

Jonathan, you use the GNU toolchain to assemble the files, but why bother?
The pbforth.srec file is available for download and it is complete by
itself. Just use "nqc -firmware pbforth.srec " to get it into
the RCX. I have a newer release with primitive cooperative multitasking in
place...

Let me know if you want it and I'll email it to you.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

Indside of a dog, it's too dark to read...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com