 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 96
Re: Assembly tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:07:04 GMT

Ah, in that case you will need my pbFORTH IDE and downloader, which is not on the
drawing board yet, but just a wishlist:

o      filter out ddoouubbllee letters, use echo to check

o      fast download, skipping comments and compressing whitespace, macro
expansion?

o      keep link alive during debugging RCX (otherwise tower times out)

o      log all on-the-fly definitions to allow progress to be captured

o      Fix firmware download problems nqc -firmware is a bit flakey on NT (at
least on my hardware)
--
John Cooper, Wallington, UK