  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IR remote control codes.

(...) What exactly do you want to know about this opcode? I have the full documentation in the form of the firmware disassembly... and it is online. See address 9700 of the disassembly at: (URL) you can't find it, search for "d2 opcode handler". I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  compensating battery level

hi list again :-) i got some more thoughts and questions... since one can read the battery level within a program with the 2.0 firmware, it is now possible to calculate appropriate values for motor actions depending on the current battery level to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Precise turns of any angle! -- Rotation Sensor Information

(...) Yes. Actually it's two step, the A/D interrupt sets a flag and a routine in the firmware checks the flag periodically and does the processing, most of it being calling the ROM routine. (...) No. You can read height in the diagram as voltage, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: legOS not working with external relay switches

three 2200uf capacitors fixed the problem but does anyone know why the difference between legOS and the standard firmware?? "Kingsley Gifford" <kgifford@thezone.net> wrote in message news:Gss5st.I5F@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: legOS not working with external relay switches

three 2200uf capacitors fixed the problem but does anyone know why the difference between legOS and the standard firmware?? "Kingsley Gifford" <kgifford@thezone.net> wrote in message news:3C8BDD44.809080...one.net... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  CPR for RCX?

Hello all, I've got a rather odd condition here with my old 1.0 RCX. It's seen just about every firmware out there, and I just nuked Lejos for pbForth. I used the NQC downloader, loaded the most recent s-record, and lo!, '4th' appeared on my (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available

(...) There are 7 outputs used to drive the Spybot LEDs. These are each individually programmable with the existing firmware. These outputs could easily be hacked to control additional motors using an external 9V battery box and some simple (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Quick reference for NQC?

Where would I find a simple reference for getting started with NQC? I'm looking for something that lists what software/firmware you need to get NQC code into the RCX and walks you through getting a program running. Thanks! -- Tony Hafner (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: remote control and rcx -- Download Failures

Then it would be interesting to implement a 4800 baud download WITH complement to be able to download std firmware faster and reliably ?!? Philo www.philohome.com (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: GBC vs rtlwhatever...

(...) Sigh. I'm not having much luck working on my rtl18 robot, either. I foolishly got over excited and downloaded the new Swan firmware onto all 3 of my bricks, only to find out that now I can't figure out how to make anything work (keep geting (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: CBS (Clicking Brick Syndrome) Patch availible

(...) Problem solved! I was worried installing the new driver v1.02 (linked earlier in this thread, because my firmware version said 1.03. But John Hansen confirmed that they are 2 different things, so I installed the update and voila! It might be a (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) It may be a bit off but... it works! (...) ...NXT programming language and firmware in version 2 switched to floating points... for the best and/or for the worse ;o) (...) I have no true information here, but I believe this is simply (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Programming the RCX using Lego's RCX Software

(...) In the GUI thing, I think so. The actual firmware ticks every 0.01 seconds though, but you can't really tell where between ticks you are. (...) They may, but probably not. The monitoring code is a pretty constant drain unless the user switches (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Transmitting a message from the RCX to the PC

(...) I am not sure if there is a way to disable the communications on the RCX when using the standard firmware. You could try putting an aluminum foil blinder around RCX No 2's IR transceiver, but I've found IR notoriously difficult to block since (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

(...) based on a question that I asked back on Dec 11: "I followed instructions replacing firmware.txt with the replacement file as instructed. The download went smoothly,immediately upon finishing (two beeps) the LCD screen started counting in (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: USB Tower Performance [was leJOS/BricxCC news]

In a recent post, John Hansen raised some questions about USB Tower [1] quad speed downloading and [2] varioustimeouts and difficulty with certain optocdes. Here's a bit of an explanation. Lots of technical detail for those that are interested. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: New info and SDK for the Scout!

Although the Scout is supposed to offer more feaures than the RCX, it seems to me that the RCX is still a better deal. Scout memory available for programs: 400 bytes RCX: 6100 bytes. Scout variables: 8 locals for each of 6 possible tasks and 10 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Some comments (long)

(...) <snip> Mark and John's messages this morning look like the beginnings of two separate developments for the RCX, both of which have the potential to satisfy the needs of many who are dissatisfied with the current firmware. Hopefully both ideas (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: Decoding the LEGO IR remote control

(...) Ah, so the infamous d2 opcode is finally fully explained. What the d2 opcode did was discovered a while back when the firmware was disassembled, but people could only guess as to why Lego put such an opcode into the RCX. It was never connected (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) OK, everybody take a deep breath and slow down. first of all, the SAMBA version I'm using is 1.11, available here: (URL) And for anyone that's going to get busy hacking firmware, this is a great place to start: (URL) Yes, there is a script (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.777)

More:  Next Page >>