  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Interactive communication with the RCX

I don't think collision detection will be possible since the hardware/firmware does a checksum (at least in lego firmware), and no message is provided to the VM software (LASM), this prevents ACK/NAK protocols working. The Message() function does (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.359)

  Re: Light Sensor help

"Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3CB39250.8CC16B...ail.net... (...) what (...) you (...) storage (...) If you need to use a lookup table where you know the values of the table at compile time, using a case statement (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.359)

  Re: problemi col firmware

"Romolo Berchicci" <roberchi@libero.it> ha scritto: (...) gia' (...) Hai provato a far fare a BricxCC la ricerca automatica della porta? (...) di (...) fotocamera), (...) Prova a scaricare il firmware utilizzando direttamente NQC da una finestra (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.359)

  [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.2 Release with Example Scripts

The new 2.1.2 Version of pbForth has support for background processing and saving your work as an SREC file that you can load agin like regular firmware. This means you no longer have to load the base pbForth firmware and then load all the text (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.359)

  Re: problemi col firmware

Ciao Mario, grazie per l'attenzione. (...) Il BrixCC che ho installato (ver 3.3) non parte neanche. Infatti mi va in blocco quando setto la COM1. L'unico che mi funziona in parte, come ho gia' spiegato, e' RcxCC. (...) il mio PC e' un Pentium II, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.359)

  Re: Control lego motors and rotation sensors

(...) That's not really any different from what the RCX's firmware does though. You are doing pulse-width modulation and so does the firmware. The only difference is that you are using a longer time-constant. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- Mail : (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.359)

  Re: Control lego motors and rotation sensors

(...) The standard firmware does pulse-width modulation alternating between ON and FLOAT. What I think Jerry is suggesting is pulse-width modulation alternating between ON and BRAKE (which does control speed quite handily, and is what legOS does). - (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.358)

  RE: Makefile patch

Here's the latest on this end: I have some kind of incomplete cross compiler that I build using Max Bowsher's script.... I unpacked the legOS directory did 'make OSTYPE=cygwin' And now I can download helloworld (which is compiled for some reason) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.358)

  Re: problemi col firmware

(...) Prima di abbandonare del tutto il campo io proverei ad usare NQC *senza* BricxCC/RcxCC, cioè da linea di comando. NQC può fare tutto anche da solo, quindi puoi usare un qualsiasi editor per il programma (anche Notepad) e poi usare NQC (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.357)

  Re: Il mistero buffo!

"Axeman" <arrarraamici@tin.it> ha scritto: (...) firmware, (...) 8-)))))))) Nulla di strano. Infatti, come tutti sanno, l'informatica NON E' una scienza esatta :-))) Ciao Mario (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.357)

  Interactive communication with the RCX

I have recently discussed with Kekoa an interesting issue that apparently received scarce attention in the past. I'm trying to have interactive communication between the computer and the RCX through IR connected to an USB port: sendind commands from (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.357)

  Re: Control lego motors and rotation sensors

(...) I'm not so sure about motor design, there are quite a few motors that block (one in ten for me). Since wou use RoboLAB it may rather be the LEGO firmware that protects your motors, it contains code to limit the speed of switching the motor. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.356)

  Re: Lego IR Remote - What is max send rate?

Stephen - I've recently taken a couple of patch postings to legos.sourceforge.net by Ross Crawford and Zhengrong Zang and have come up with a hybrd solution (on 0.2.6) to implement the remote control. I am quite happy with the results. The original (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.356)

  Re: NQC "No reply from RCX" Help Please

(...) My first guess on this problem is that the firmware is no longer loaded on the RCX. Check the LCD display - if it doesn't show 5 digits (e.g. "00.00 1") then the firmware isn't installed. If you can locate the firmware file (typically called (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

  LegOS / Orignal Firmware

Hello All! If I have installed LegOS on the RCX (I have not done this yet!) and I want to go back to the orignal lego firmware, is it still possible to use the firmware download option in the orignal Minstorm Software? or I'll have to use firmdl3 (I (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Il mistero buffo!

(...) E perchè ?? "Se funziona, non toccarlo" 8-))))))) (...) Io ad esempio da quando ho Win2k non sono MAI riuscito, con nessun firmware, a downloadare in FAST mode su uno dei miei due PC, che sono IDENTICI 8-)))))))) CiaoCiaoSergio (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

  Program() always returns 0

The following code always displays 0 regardless of the program slot in which it is run. Is this a bug, or do I not understand the purpose of Program()? I'm using the 2.0 firmware and NQC 2.4 r2. task main() { SetUserDisplay(Program(),0); (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

  Next test version avail. 0.2.6.05 - have time?

We are looking for help testing our next very-early integration. We have revised the LNP support and have reworked the support for the LEGO Infrared Remote Control to create this 2nd test version. This version mimicks the stock firmware behavior. (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

  an RCX programs another RCX

Hi all, I've posted a new page to our site http:/www.convict.lu...sIntro.htm that turns around the theme of programming an RCX from another RCX. A first application is a robot called SCOUT (it is a Rover2 taken from the Mars Exploration Set) (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Next test version avail. 0.2.6.05 - have time?

Ok, this brings up an interesting question... What is the best way to use LNP with windows? the version of WinLNP that I see is _ancient_ and requires VC++ to work.... so I see that there is a linux version, I was wondering it would be possible to (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.355)

More:  Next Page >>