  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: rtl10.1 Playfield

(...) what about a kicking device??? Each of mine has 4 motors (1 for each rear wheel to allow steering / and to give it some horse power, and 2 motors for the kicking device). As for the firmware, its the firmware included on the RIS 1.5, with what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Firmware RIS2.0 Linux

(...) That depends. If the .exe file is actually a self-extracting ZIP file, then "unzip" should be able to handle it, even on Linux. --Bill. (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.368)

  Re: rtl10 robot roll call

(...) GF-X (...) Ka-On Lee (...) 1 (...) 0 (...) NQC /w RCX 1.5 firmware (...) 3x 9v Gear. (...) 2x (...) 1x (...) 0 (...) 0 (...) None (...) Standard one Y side rail and X cross over rail to move the arm. Algorithm: Scan all, then select blocks to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  Re: Idea de Emulador RCX

TRANSLATION FOR ALL NON-SPANISH SPEAKERS. NOTE THAT JOSE SALINAS CAN READ ENGLISH SO YOU CAN REPSOND IN ENGLISH. The idea that we have is to emulate the mircocontroller of the RCX, that is we want to emulate the RCX at the lowest so that we can then (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  Re: maximum number of variables in RCX2 ?

Hi John, (...) Yes ! Using more tasks you will get more local space (for each task 16). So maximum number of variables is 32+(16*10) = 192 (...) That's how NQC is handling memory for local variables in functions, subroutines, tasks. Local has a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  Re: ForthPad v0.9

(...) The firmware downloader built into BricxCC is a port of Dave Baum's NQC code to Delphi. It calculates the checksum up to a length of 0x4C00. The limit of 0xCC00 is based on the sum of length + start (where start is = 0x800). John Hansen (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  RE: Emulador RCX

What level are you trying to emulate? For examlpe one could emulate the whole HW setup or one could just emulate a software level untop of the HW, like enumulating the standard firmware. -----Original Message----- From: Ahui Herrera (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  Re: rtl10 robot roll call

Finally squeezed in some time between punching in NQC code and oh-so-necessary sleep to post something :)) Robot's Name "Thumper" I'll let you figure this one out :)) Designer's Name(s) : Me # of RCXs : 2 - one controls the tool positioning on the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  Re: Idea de Emulador RCX

Hi, (...) For the hardware you can look here: (URL) you can simulate it and an IR connection that would be enough to load whatever firmware and program you like, with the usual tools. Otherwise you can look into the loader code, for leJOS it is in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.367)

  reliability of quad speed LNP

Does anyone have any data on the reliability of quad speed LNP? I've been using quad speed LNP for downloading programs to my 1.0 RCX for some time, and never had a problem. Recently I'd bowored a friends 1.0 RCX so that my bot could have two RCXs. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  Firmware Versions in ROBOLAB 2.0

I've been trying to figure out what firmware is included with ROBOLAB 2.0. The software includes two firmware files, Firmware.txt and Oldfirmware.txt. I ran a file compare and determined that Firmware.txt is actually firm0309.lgo, but I have no idea (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  Support for pbForth in BricxCC

I've started a project recently related to pbForth. And I'm interested in some community feedback. Last night I wrote a preliminary pbForth syntax highlighter for the editor component I use in BricxCC. And I modified BricxCC slightly so that you can (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  Re: reliability of quad speed LNP

"Mark Falco" <falcom@onebox.com> wrote in message news:Gs44C0.MGL@lugnet.com... (...) <<snip>> I'm not familiar with LNP but I have also experienced similar messaging problems. I have an old RCX 1.0 (S/N 22751) with serial tower and a newer RCX 2.0 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  RE: ForthPad v0.9

(...) Thanks John, I'll try this soon. You may want to post this to the next level higher to let other non-pbForthers see what you are up to. Does your alternative firmware loader take into account the limit at 0xCC00? If the replacement firmware (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  Re: Deleting Programs

(...) If you mean wiping the firmware, press ON and Prgm at the same time. If you want to delete individual programs, I've cooked up a little C code (on the PC side) to do that. It requires liblnp and lnpd. If you want, I'll post it or e-mail it to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  burned chip?

Hi everyone, I've recently put together a handyboard kit. The construction went fine and I was very impressed with the step by step instructions provided from handyboard.com. Anyway, the board just stopped working after just two days of usage. I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  Re: RCX Firmware Speed

Firstly, thanks very much for that detailed answer. That was exactly the information I was looking for. Somewhere in the thread it was suggested that each task gets one opcode executed every 3ms, actually, as you show, they all get one opcode (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  rotation sensors

Do I have to manually frequently read the values from rotation sensors for the count to work, or does the firmware monitor the sensor for me? I have home-brew passive sensors, touch sensors and light sensors working fine, but the rotation sensor is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.366)

  Racing towards oblivion

(...) Agreed. No walls. But there should be a line that the robots can follow so they go reasonably straight. Even the best robots will wander a little if you don't give some sort of clue as to where they should be going. I suggest that the finish (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.365)

  Re: Palm and pbForth

(...) If you changed pbForth to use 2400,o,8,1 instead of 2400,n,8,1 wouldn't that make it work with the USB tower? It seems to me like that is what the standard Lego firmware expects from either tower. That appears to be how it works under Windows, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.365)

More:  Next Page >>