 Robotics / 17874
17873  |  17875
Subject:
Firmware Versions in ROBOLAB 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 22:55:32 GMT

I've been trying to figure out what firmware is included with ROBOLAB
2.0. The software includes two firmware files, Firmware.txt and
Oldfirmware.txt. I ran a file compare and determined that Firmware.txt
is actually firm0309.lgo, but I have no idea what Oldfirmware.txt is.
It's the same length as firm0309, but has several differences. Anyone
know what version it is?

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini