  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: JVM and spirit.ocx

(...) Hi, I am currently working on a Java API for the RCX based on LEGO's firmware. It is basically a model of the RCX with LEGO's firmware, that is, the instruction set described by Kekoa Proudfoot in his RCX Internals. The basics (instruction (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Porting LEGO Robotics Kit.

(...) So if your students already know C, why not program the Lego robots in C ? You could either use 'NQC' (which is a C subset specially designed to run on the standard Lego firmware) - or you could replace the standard Lego firmware with BrickOS (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: legOS

(...) Er? Since when you rewrite the firmware, you can take full control of the i/o pins of the H8, it seems perfectly possible to me to drive inputs as outputs and fry something you didn't mean to fry... You have to be careful to make sure you (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  legOS?

What is the legOS? New firmware? Where can I find it. (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Expression limitations w/bytecode

Dave Baum writes: > The firmware does support basic arithmetic operations. You can use them > in NQC like this... Ah, my mistake. I had tried something like "if (a - b > 20)" using NQC, and it failed. I referred to the docs, and my read of the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Batteries....

Try reloading your "Firmware". -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Mallory" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:001901bf39fd$a2...tah.edu... (...) on (...) read (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  GPS for RCX

The standard RCX firmware with its serial protocol could not talk to a GPS, but LegOS could. With LegOS and a GPS we could make robots that could tell where they were. This would be way cool. I want a solar powered toy robot boat with GPS that can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  GPS for RCX

The standard RCX firmware with its serial protocol could not talk to a GPS, but LegOS could. With LegOS and a GPS we could make robots that could tell where they were. This would be way cool. I want a solar powered toy robot boat with GPS that can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

doesn't work; you there, and at the bottom click on 'downloads' and it takes you to a blank page. unless it's just me... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

thanks for the tip. i'll try IE at work (I use linux/netscape at home) michael (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Shuting up the RCX

(...) Change the firmware. Maybe we should make this a selling point of Lejos :-) (at the moment it beep too, I think) Jürgen (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: threads - bug in the firmware?

(...) I would strongly suggest changing this to while(1) msleep(bignumber);. Otherwise you're hogging the processor doing nothing important, which could do bad things to any compute-intensive tasks you may have going. It'll also use slightly less (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  RE: ir cars

Do any of the "third party" firmware options for the RCX allow one to control what is sent through the H8 serial port? If so, then it should be possible to use an RCX to send/receive any 38KHz IR signal falling within the bps/baud/processing limits (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: IC 4.01

Hi Scott, downloading firmware and programs are done automaticly with own menu choices with the rcx. Or do you want to communicate with two rcx? Ralf Am 2002-10-28 2:09 Uhr schrieb "Scott Davis" unter <rcx2man@hotmail.com>: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

"Paolo Masetti" <paolom@pragmanet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H7st5L.KKE@lugnet.com... (...) L' ignoranza abbonda dalle mie parti, dove trovo questi software? Ciao Paco (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

(...) (URL) potrebbero aprirsi nuovi orizzonti... :-) Bye, Paolo. --- Sevareid's Law: The chief cause of problems is solutions. (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

(...) Which physical pins are 2 and 3? I assume they would be the Tx and Rx pins, but I don't know where they are. Pretty cool - data going through a paperclip. (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Legway and Robolab

(...) Apparently, the standard firmware imposes a 100ms delay before a motor can change directions (ostensibly to protect the motors). This might be the source of some of the instability. Dick Swan suggests a possible way around the delay at the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: NQC API for the new Swan firmware

(...) I would in this case prefer the second - I actually use a "kMyNamedConstant" convention in my code, and find it very nice to have the API constants very easily seperable from my constants. (...) Again, personally I would prefer that, as it (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

  Re: Tacho Limit and Braking

(...) The NXT firmware does not support a single operation which has the motor run to a specific tachometer limit and then brake. The only way to do what you would like to do involves several operations. But you can wrap it all up into a reusable (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.779)

More:  Next Page >>