 Robotics / 20005
Re: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:03:17 GMT

Steve Baker wrote:

Touch the pins of the paperclip between pin 2 and 3
of one of the ports - and that port will echo every character
you send it...the other ports won't.

Which physical pins are 2 and 3? I assume they would be the Tx and Rx pins,
but I don't know where they are.

Pretty cool - data going through a paperclip.