 Robotics / 19999
RE: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:47:15 GMT

Thanks for the response.  I just got back from a trip and see this message.

I did perform the test you mentioned in the email.  I used the hyper
terminal program to determine that the problem is lack of echoed characters.
What is your advice on fixing this?

If it is not easy to fix,  I would like to purchase either a new IR tower or
a RCX.  Is there any new version of hardware or software going to be on the
market soon?  If yes, is it worth the wait of buying the up coming new
version?

Thanks,

Wendy