 Robotics / 2950
Re: Expression limitations w/bytecode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:33:15 GMT

Dave Baum writes:
> The firmware does support basic arithmetic operations.  You can use them
> in NQC like this...

Ah, my mistake.  I had tried something like "if (a - b > 20)" using NQC,
and it failed.  I referred to the docs, and my read of the expression stuff
seemed to tell me that something like you describe wasn't valid.  I had
interpreted "var -= value" to mean that you could add and subtract
constants, but not other variables.

I'm better now.  :-)
Thanks again!
  -Matt