  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with latest pbForth firmware

Hi John, Just to let you know that I have the same version of PbForth and it works fine with BricxCC version 3.3 (Build 3.3.7.7). Would you like me to try your new version here? Bye Mario (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  stand-alone Scout controlling Micro Scout = 3 wild motors

More 3-motor Technic fun with Mindstorms not using an RCX/RIS, not using a PC and not downloading firmware with the IR tower. Just use the Scout from Robotics Discovery Set and the Micro Scout from Dark Side Developers Kit or Droid Developers Kit. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.586)

  The Secret Underground World of LEGO (video)

For LEGO fans around the world and who might be in the "Dark Ages". On YouTube there is a pretty funny video by 'Ignite'. Talks about how the LEGO hobby and fans. Areas such as LDraw, LDD, Brickarms, BrickLink, LEGO movies, LEGO Mindstorms and other (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.586)

  RCX ROBOLAB Dacta sets instructions

Anybody ever managed to find good scans of the instructions that came with these sets - assuming they do have building instructions? Are there CDs with instructions that come with these sets? Any good, complex models for it? (RCX only, please) I'm (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.586)

  Re: sub programs

"Elizabeth Mabrey" <emabrey@storming-robots.com> wrote in message news:200501140706.j0...ing.com... (...) Both RCX 1.0 and 2.0 use the same firmware which supports 40 total subroutines. Subroutines are dedicated to the five program slots so that (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  Re: Today's Challenge

(...) <snippage> (...) Thankyou, Claude. Now as to your further comments: I think that there is likely to be much merit in your words. I have not been able to transfer them into code as yet and so beg your further indulgence. In (very) pseudocode I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti 9

- Programma laboratori di robotica E' stato definito il programma dei corsi di robotica che saranno a cura di Cristoforo Camerano e Stefano Ferrari. Cristoforo e Stefano faranno una panoramica sui Mindstorms, daranno alcuni cenni sulla (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jun-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.586)

  Re: Searching for alternatives

(...) Right now you can use a spring board module that can is compatible with the Mindstorms IR. True it can only mimic what you can capture. But that's a start. I'm waiting on buying a hand held until one of them can use NQC and upload programs and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.586)

  help

Ciao spero che qualcuno possa aiutarmi... Sto cercando di scaricare il firmware sul mio nuovo rcx 2.0 ho provato più volte ma la trasmissione si interrompe sempre (mai allo stesso punto) e il programma sul PC si blocca??? qualcuno di Voi più esperti (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  BricxCC test release

Folks, I've been fiddling around with how BricxCC and NQC talk to the RCX when using the USB tower. It's because of several users experiencing problems when trying to download programs from within BricxCC (using NQC behind the scenes). Depending on (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  Swan Firmware

I have installed the new Swan Firmware via Brixcc 3.3.7.8 using standard nqc coding works ok. I'm having problems trying to include any of the new code. Question 1 How do we use the Swan.nqh file Question 2 Can we use the new variables defined in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors

(...) [snip] Your reply presumes an advanced application with VLL. Sorry, but my scant description caused confusion. My original post intended a more primitive approach. Yes, you can really do manual Fiber Optic System control to Scouts and Micro (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.586)

  NQC API for the new Swan firmware

I am working feverishly on updates to NQC which will include extensions to the built-in API in support of Dick Swan's new firmware. My intent is to be consistent with the existing NQC API. However, there are some issues I am debating and I would (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.586)

  Re: Fw: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill

(...) a (...) Oops, of course you're right ! The new (2.0) firmware is included in the Lego "RCX 2.0 Beta SDK" You can find it at (URL) the right bottom corner is a link to "Hacker Info - RCX 2.0 BETA SDK" On the bottom of the appearing page you're (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Libri, Java e aiuto

Il Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:47:51 GMT, Guido Truffelli ha scritto: (...) No, solo FORTRAN, COBOL, APL e PL/1. Peccato non ci siano per RCX :-))) (...) Concordo, anche perchè in BrickOS non sono molto produttivo. Se però pensate che sia la scelta giusta (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Most common production LEGO sets - proportion or quantity

(...) Short answer: Mindstorms. Longer one follows :). (...) That's not exactly the same thing. The production rate, and the consumption rate (how well they are selling), is nice, but the number of sets owned in the general public is also a function (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.general)

mindstorms
(score: 0.585)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:I6t5LD.1C8J@lugnet.com... (...) Replacement firmware is up to 100 times faster than the Lego supplied firmware. Lego firmware typically takes 3.2 milliseconds per opcode. In enhanced (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: NQC API for the new Swan firmware

(...) I would in this case prefer the second - I actually use a "kMyNamedConstant" convention in my code, and find it very nice to have the API constants very easily seperable from my constants. (...) Again, personally I would prefer that, as it (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

"dan miller" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:20041224140135....hoo.com... (...) You're absolutely right. It's a bug. I feel so stupid. I will fix in the next firmware release. I will simply remove the variable braking option. The (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Mindstorms su DEV.

Prossimamente su "DEV. Developing Software Solutions", rivista di Infomedia che credo non abbia bisogno di presentazioni, sarà pubblicato uno speciale sul Mindstorms, a cura di Gianluca Insolvibile. Lo speciale consisterà di alcuni articoli, che (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.585)

More:  Next Page >>