  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 821 – 840 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RotationNavigator again, does it have a bug?

I have another problem with the RotationNavigator class. I try to program a navigating, behavior controlled robot. At the moment it has two behaviors: behavior1 (b1): moving to a specific point with gotoPoint(...) and back to the starting point with (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

What follows is not my best writing... I used a lot of that up today working on deliverables for my client and for BrickFest PDX. But it's a great topic and I wanted to take one more swing before I went to bed... (...) I know Chris didn't completely (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.325)

  Re: 8448 Super Car -- a rave and a review

(...) Yes, I should have mentioned that. I was very impressed with the modular construction. In constrast, the 8480 Space Shuttle which is the other set I'm building at the moment doesn't have modular construction, just the usual bottom-top (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

disassemble
(score: 0.325)

  Re: Escher in LEGO

(...) Hey thanks! This is so cool. I once saw that site, or other images from it, but never saw the Relativity pictures. I have uploaded some impossible figures I once made to Brickshelf: (URL) moderation (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 0.324)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) Now, wait a second, I'm one of those so-called loonies, and I'd like to object (just as soon as I can figure out how to get out of this straightjacket ;-) The reason I was willing to pay a rather high price on AucZilla for some of those (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

disassemble
(score: 0.324)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Ha! Excellent! That was the first thing I asked Mark. He kinda looked at me funny till he remembered that 'fatal flaw' in question. ..Hmm. the Python guys did their construction job in the woods by the castle. (insert chainsaw sound) Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

disassemble
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) ..... Jake, Thank you for taking the time to ask for this input and presumably to collate it. After thinking a lot about this subject I think that it boils down to one main issue: The perception that the color change will make it more (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:HrInyA.22B1@lugnet.com... (...) to be (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) For the most part, I have stayed out of the color debate. I appreciate the opportunity to comment on this topic, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) Let me just start out by getting a few things out of the way. I'm not unsympathetic to your view. I also build primarily with BIONICLE parts and stud-free beams, so I realize I might not have much credibility with you. One thing that I'd like (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: C4 Sound a tone at begining and end of turn.

(...) I'd also like to suggest that you also put the state of the program in the LCD display. That way if you miss the sound, you can still note the state. I'm trying to help Chris with the move calculation of his robot in brickOS. There are only a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: I dont want to be a "steve"

(...) Actually (Calum's not going to like this) I think that was a novel approach. Knowing that it's almost impossible for that 'entry' to cause an opponent to leave the sumo ring (unless it gets tangled in the opponent's sensors), that means the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Hi, Personally, I have no problem with the new colours. I can remember getting gray 1x1x1 clips in the mid-80s that didn't match the gray of other bricks, I thought it strange, but it didn't really bother me. My only concern with a colour change is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) I would agree, it's much more in-line with the way I think and build... but that's at least partially due to my history with LEGO. My 6-year-old son uses both styles, and even in his "regular" (non-technic) builds incorperates the pin and SNOT (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

The main reasons i do not like this color change: 1. They don't match the old ones. 2. When mixed, the old ones look like degradaded with time. The old light grey seem too much yellowed and i hate yellowed parts. (see this post: (URL) Storing will (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Jake, Thanks for the "official" opportunity to be heard. I'll spare you the history, but suffice it to say that LEGO has been a part of my life for the past 34 years, and is one of the things that keeps me young. I posted a poll on LUGnet about this (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Review of my Znap experience

This message contains a review of my experience with Znap as well as some thoughts on the meaning of "Lego". I bought 4 Znap sets: 3551 $10 3552 $20 3571 $20 3591 $30 I built one model from each of the sets, I modified a couple of the models to see (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.general) !

disassemble
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Given that ldconfig.ldr is part of the LDraw parts library, I was referring to the color reference on the LDraw.org site (noted in another message). However, it might make sense to use the colors above, since they came directly from Lego, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Another late OddJobber

(...) (URL) (...) As Paul said, the canopy is well-executed. I'd have to disagree with his overall impression, though- the shape is original and I'd only call it ugly in an appropriately utilitarian way. Perhaps not the best ship ever, but not bad (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Mini-fig scale P-51 Mustang Moc

(...) I don't know if I would really call this MOC "economical"; plates & tiles are used almost exclusively in its construction to achieve the level of detail & accuracy. When I take it apart (not until after its LDrawn) I will count the number of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor

(...) HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!? That's absolutely, unequivocally, (one of ?) THE most fantastic MOC(s) EVER!!!!!! It's so good it's almost impossible to believe its real. my gut reaction when first seeing it was disgust with my own pathetic Lego (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.322)

More:  Next Page >>