  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 786 – 805 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) You are making the assumption that everyone knows that it is unsafe and that everyone knows how to have safe sex. Two major misconceptions. I'll give you an example: Catholic schools do not teach sex education. Yes you can make the arguement (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Why Blue windows?

Mayb e so they should be easier to spot on a floor? Or perhaps light-blue windows doesn't get that "solid"-look that clear windows get when they get scratched. I have some old clear windshields and they are impossible to see through. Well, not (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Murderer Reno's real crime...

(...) Apologies for repetition, here are my views: - There is no such thing as a natural monopoly. All true monopolies are a result of government interference that raise barriers to entry. Get rid of barriers to entry and you won't have monopolies. (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  RE: serial port interrupts

(...) It's amazing, but I get all kinds of comments on how it's impossible to debug systems like the RCX brick. I guess if you're used to deeply embedded systems, figuring out how to let it tell you what's going on is a big part of the magic... (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  Re: A new scan for 371 (some proof?)

(...) It's impossible. If we are talking about the 60's, only possible way to make this thing printed is huge offset printing machinery, which for sure owned by some other company that works for TLC, not the TLC itself. That is still true, paper (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?

(...) Recently, I gave up my collectible card game sales business. It was tough dealing with foreign countries due to restrictions from: a) my bank and b) the US Postal Service. Sometimes I couldn't accept a check drawn on foreign funds (Canada), (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  Re: How high are train cars.

(...) In the US & Canada it varies. Depending on the size of the station and the type of train, either high or low platforms are used. A high platform comes to the height of the car door. A low platform is not much (if any) higher than the railhead (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) Uh, sure. I was mostly kidding, but that's cool! Good luck with grad school. (...) vector (...) organism (...) [snip a tentative agreement to the first half of my conjecture] (...) I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mean that it's (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) countries. (...) Maybe I used the term special interest incorrectly. I think of a special interest as being any sub-group of the population who wants public monies distributed in a certain way such that it will specifically help their sub (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

ok, i've found a few bugs myself, and i have a few suggestions: closing the picture generator window, once a large picture has been loaded, or sometimes just loading a large picture, yields a page fault: MLCAD caused an invalid page fault in module (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

This is all nice to hear, but some of us are still not listed on the pages and we signed up for the boxes months ago. Is .jambalaya meant to be an exclusive club that ignores those who didn't sign up the day the box was created? If I'd known I'd be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) Well, I think Tommy must've overlooked that... If ye'reading this, Tommy, please recheck the original posts and the replies to them! TIA! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) I don't think we realize the effort it takes to keep up with the lists. I think we can never express enough appreciation for the effort Tammy put into getting the lists started and keeping up with it. One thing which makes it frustrating is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) Frank, that is so true. Truth be told, when I posted this, I had just seen the original post and decided to check up on it. Once I did that and noticed that the lists still hadn't been updated to include new names, that was when I got annoyed. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  WHERE should trademarks be asserted

I think this came up before, but it may bear reexamination in the light of recent events. Tood, you may want to consider changing the "home" icon that appears on the top of most every page to include a TM. The "impossible build" logo is part of your (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: May Day "riots" in London

(...) Is the difference always clear? It seems that Alex isn't talking about law-abiding demonstration at the Cenotaph since laws were broken. (...) You list three specific conditions, one of which must be met for insurrection to be justified. Do (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

Well I have said it before and I guess I have to say it again. The external scale of the life-sized falcon used in the movies is 40 percent smaller than the internal sets that were used. TLC's falcon is a near perfect external scale. Of course this (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Price Guide

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Kevin's post raises an interesting point about price guides in an internet based marketplace. For years the guides were valuable because it was difficult, expensive, and perhaps even impossible for people in a (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) Erm, that was a bit strong...I'm not actually entirely convinced that LEGO sets will always be around on clearance or deep discount. I could imagine 5 or 10 years down the road, if LD becomes this big monstrous thing spanning across all of (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: lnp communication question

You just pass an array and give the length, to send it. In theory you can send packets with a size up to 255 bytes (look in this group, the info is in here somewhere), but sending 1 byte has a packet loss of aprox. 1% and 4 bytes aprox. 10%, over (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

More:  Next Page >>