 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1289
Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:36:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Johann writes:
This is all nice to hear, but some of us are still not listed on the pages and
we signed up for the boxes months ago. Is .jambalaya meant to be an exclusive
club that ignores those who didn't sign up the day the box was created? If I'd
known I'd be waiting more than 4 months just to get my name on the
list....nevermind.

I don't think we realize the effort it takes to keep up with the lists. I
think we can never express enough appreciation for the effort Tammy put into
getting the lists started and keeping up with it. One thing which makes it
frustrating is the pain of getting information on where the boxes are. From
slightly outside, it has looked like it's worse than pulling teeth to find out
where the boxes are.

Frank