 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1281
1280  |  1282
Subject:
Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS (was Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:15:06 GMT

Nice update.  Now...

CAN WE PLEASE GET THE DRAB BOX INTO THE US within 2 years of its creation?
It's been in Canada for what seems like YEARS (actually, it is rapidly
approaching a year).  This kind of delay is completely inexcusable.  Is it
being WALKED to each person?

The "Canada Tour" needs more definition - we need a breakdown of who the
Drab box is going to, and where it currently is.  There's no accountability
right now.

Another note - when sending a Jambalaya box to the next person - PLEASE put
"Jambalaya" somewhere on the OUTSIDE of the box.  Some of us get tons of
boxes a week, and this will help us know to open that one quickly, look
through it, and get it out the door.

Tommy Johnson wrote:

I asked Dan if I couldn't take over the status page and he agreed to let
me take it.  The new place for Jambalaya Box Status is:

        http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/

The page has a new look, similar to how LUGNET is laid out.  I hope you
like it!  If you notice any errors, please e-mail me and let me know.
Also I would appreciate any box status updates you can give me, as the
current information is badly out of date!  THANKS

Regards,
-Tommy