 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1280
1279  |  1281
Subject:
New Jambalaya Box Status Page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:12:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I asked Dan if I couldn't take over the status page and he agreed to let
me take it.  The new place for Jambalaya Box Status is:

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/

The page has a new look, similar to how LUGNET is laid out.  I hope you
like it!  If you notice any errors, please e-mail me and let me know.
Also I would appreciate any box status updates you can give me, as the
current information is badly out of date!  THANKS

Regards,
-Tommy