 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1293
1292  |  1294
Subject:
Thanks for the updates so far...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:41:31 GMT

Thanks to everyone who has sent me updated information and/or posted
it here.  FYI, I've subscribed to this group as a mailing list.  I'm
beginning realize that using the old list as a starting point may not
have been the best thing to do...although slogging through a hundreds
of posts here is not something I'm enjoying!

-Tommy